Coahoma Community College - Field Show - 2019

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
At least they have a football team to justify a need for a band. A band without a football team is just crazy.

Looking at this band and Talladega...there is something familiar in their performance and moves.... VERY familiar.

IJS.... and I digress. :p

this is the band i was asking about..... I didn't know this comm. college is also an hbcu. I think there are several other hbcu comm. colleges that folks don't talk about

View: https://youtu.be/WST-f38f0J8

I mean they are in the Delta with a lot of Valley alums who go to work there to break into the college system ranks (Hinds-Utica is the other community college HBCU in MS). They put out a lot of RNs and LPNs

Band wise, I only see them in videos at certain events where Valley usually marches

I mean they are in the Delta with a lot of Valley alums who go to work there to break into the college system ranks (Hinds-Utica is the other community college HBCU in MS). They put out a lot of RNs and LPNs

Band wise, I only see them in videos at certain events where Valley usually marches

662, do Mississippi community colleges produce/turn out Registered Nurses? LPNs, I can see, but I;ve always thought RNs were produced by 4-year institutions. Also, does Coahoma field a football team?

662, do Mississippi community colleges produce/turn out Registered Nurses? LPNs, I can see, but I;ve always thought RNs were produced by 4-year institutions. Also, does Coahoma field a football team?

I learned working at a prison that the only difference between a 2 year RN and a 4 year RN is that 2 year RNs can't be supervisors or be over a department (I know experience could possibly make some places waive this but for the most part it's true). One of the supervisors over the medical department there was a 2 year RN making over $100K a year but didn't qualify for the department head who made twice as much

That's why I would advise any student graduating high school that wants to be a nurse to do the 2 year thing and get that license to start making some checks and then go back and get the BSN license (2 extra years)

Coahoma has a high school on campus as well as a football team. They've always been bad. Like if you think Valley has had bad stretches, Coahoma puts us to shame lol. Even MDCC won a national title in 2000 in between their bad stretches

Back