Coach Prime’s gift to Coach Maynor

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
kick get GIF

I see yall rubbing off on him. Rule number of smack, you talk it before not after. You JSU people should know better.

You don't care nothing about telling a lie do you?
We hope coach Maynor enjoys his scooter… we saw a limp, his head down in defeat, and coach prime foot still in his ass. Now what did Maynor learn today ? STFU and stop writing checks your team not cut out to cash. Thanks for our homecoming son. Your ugly bald head brother from Montgomery next … we heard y’all like putting pictures up on Jumbotrons and talking about bath salt…. 😂😂 bama stank y’all on the clock!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Sorry ass had our boys dressing out in a restroom, meeting under the stands where the fans where, and had 1 concession stand open on our side.

Remember Itches, yall have to come to Jutown!!
That is a Fact and not exaggeration or smack! And it was one of the things that I had failed to mention a few days ago when I mentioned the Stadium speakers on the track in front of the visitors. Over the years our football players have had to partially dress outside the dressing room beneath the stands because accommodations inside the visiting teams locker room are so cramped.

That is a Fact and not exaggeration or smack! And it was one of the things that I had failed to mention a few days ago when I mentioned the Stadium speakers on the track in front of the visitors. Over the years our football players have had to partially dress outside the dressing room beneath the stands because accommodations inside the visiting teams locker room are so cramped.
Hey!! They said that small rest room IS the visitor's locker room. Can you believe that? But that STILL don't make up for having 1 concession line open and having those old cafeteria ladies working that 1 line.

Yall gonna fire Maynor now?

Maynor is our guy. Therefore, I say, NO. However, the Bulldawg Nation is not happy. You know everybody is with you when you are winning. You will find out your true supporters after getting beat 61-15. Coach Prime made a key change before the game. Will Coach Maynor do the same for our next few games?

Back