Coach Hughes Happy at Mississippi State...No Mention of JSU on His Resume

Beans please tell him again. You need to train your band geeks better. Dude is talking safe place etc....he should know by now I don't run from nothing.

I'm letting your trainee live right now....this pre-season and I understand he is trying to make the first team. I commend you guys for helping him out.

Y’all both missed the clear sarcasm .... 🤦🏽‍♂️ ... Those who have to boost themselves to others usually don’t really believe the things they say ... this “band geek” held his own against you most this thread... you’re not who you really think flounders.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Yall ain't done shit since Comegy left.

Every coach that has coached at GSU that was not interim won a SWAC Championship. Can JSU say that. Hell no JSU can't say that!!!!

Your school is a smalltime football program.
Gramblings overall athletic program's in shambles and PLEASE don't get me started on academic dumbness on your campus.
Where that mushal mirk at? Hahahahaha!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
And where does that get yall after graduation? Nothing.

Dude GSU has a ton of graduate doing very well. Quit trying to play the “we the smartest role.” I worked with one of your graduates and she was dumb as fuck. Her ass misspelled Jackson on her resume.

Dude GSU has a ton of graduate doing very well. Quit trying to play the “we the smartest role.” I worked with one of your graduates and she was dumb as fuck. Her ass misspelled Jackson on her resume.
Just listening to some of yall talk makes me wonder.
As far as that one person, that's not bad out of 3,000 graduates.
Thanks for the compliment though.

How do you listen to things that are typed?

2,999....subtracting you.

Lol can we focus on opening week for FOOTBALL in the swac ? Or do you want to pass mo time out of boredom ? Lol soon y’all gone be smacking which school got better dorms and food lol....graduating gentlemen means our men and women are striving above what statistics say and regardless of university name I applaud that being a fairly new graduate of only two going on three years out , it’s hard out here man degrees don’t mean shat but they still put in the work to get it .... so let’s keep it on football gentlemen.. lol

Lol can we focus on opening week for FOOTBALL in the swac ? Or do you want to pass mo time out of boredom ? Lol soon y’all gone be smacking which school got better dorms and food lol....graduating gentlemen means our men and women are striving above what statistics say and regardless of university name I applaud that being a fairly new graduate of only two going on three years out , it’s hard out here man degrees don’t mean shat but they still put in the work to get it .... so let’s keep it on football gentlemen.. lol

Who does JSUcks play in the opening week?

That's how concerned I am about you all. LOL

Back