Click to contribute to "KENT for GSU QB" fund

JSTUS

THE WARHORSES!!!
Since he did such a fine, excellent, outstanding and breath-taking job at throwing passes directly to GSU football players, we have decided to add him to the GSU team as a backup QB. As his campaign manager, I assure you that you will be contributing to the right candidate. Let the work he did on October 20, 2001 speak for itself. He is well-qualified to serve and lead GSU to victory.

We thank you for your support and cheers in advance.

Note: A portion of the proceeds will be used to aid JSU in there search for a QB that is not color blind and will be able to easily identify the players in the same color uniform as him and know that that is who he throws the ball too.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dayum Robert Kent! Now Denmark Reed might decide to forego his final year of eligibility and go ahead and accept his first round draft selection. Well at least Kent has two more years to see who else in GSU's secondary he can get drafted.

Robert 'Lois Lane' Kent will NEVER defeat the GSU Tigers

Uhhh Jstus please have your sponsor send me a P.M.

I understand that you were excited and everything since Sat. but at no time does that mean you need to get up and post smack without first consulting with a sponsor...

There are only a few acceptable sponsors from your organization... I am sure you know who to contact...

Maybe you didn't understand me before so I'll post it again.

My sponsor is <font size=30>CHARLES P. ADAMS</font size=30>.

Click to contribute to the Daddy Tiger Fund

I have done some research for GSU fans and have found out that the reason that you have not won in the Superdome since Bill Clinton was sworn in is that you dont have someone to counteract "MAMA JAG". So one of your alumni, (class of 76) and former faculty member fresh off his stint from ANGOLA has stepped to the helm.
His pic is attached below.

DD NUPE 4 LIFE

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

He looks just all of the jsucks fans look after the G-Men
got all in that azz at stonewall jackson field

HA HA AH HA HA HA AH HA

WILL YOU FOOLS EVER LEARN:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back