CLASSIFIED AD: Temporarily Displaced MEACfan will smack for food

EPMD

Hey, whazzup. Uh... check this out. You wont BELIEVE this but... ummm... you know my usual spot, MEACfans, right? Well, ummm... kekekeke this !sht is funny, you know... uhmmmmm... well we had this flood, right? And ummmm,...

MAN, HOW Y'ALL DOIN'??? Y'all doing alright?? That's good! I'm really glad to hear that! Anyway, ummmm, you know... my boy RTD, he.... ummmmm... OK, Imma just come out and say. Its like this. Y'all probly tired of me ramblin' like this and stuff. I hate when peoples do that. Ok, um, aaiight, we got this li'l situation over on MEACfans - y'all remember MEACfans, right??? Well, ummmmm, we kinda... ummmm, well we got this... Oh, hol' up....

<i>[What? Naw, I ain't axed them yet! Hol' up a minute! They RIGHT HER']</I>

Sorry, 'bout that. Dayum cell phone BLOWIN' UUUUUUP. You know what that's like, right? Right? Oh, well, anyway, check this out. I been tryin' to post on MEACfans for a coupla days, right? And,.... um.... well... you know.... um.... Whatchall doin'? :D

-ep

welcome

MikeBigg, I believe his folks are from north Louisiana, Madison Parish. Btw, did you locate your long loss relatives?

Not yet...

I had an e-mail conversation with a white woman from the same small town my father was born in with the same last name (which ain't a common name) but I don't know if she's related or not. She had some interesting info but it really looks like I'd have to do an Alex Haley to really run this down. Thanx for askin'. :D

-ep

See, GOD don't like ugly

This is some funny isht to me.

ROTF

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sup E!?!?!?

I think I will email everybody and let them know that our friends from the SWACPage has rolled out the red carpet for us.

I don't care how long we stay, I ain't eatin' no grits or pork. :(

Didn't the kick a lot of us off their cheezy....

I'm sorry, welcome. Make yourself at home.

JAGSPRIDE!

Here in the SOUTH, we exhibit HOSPITALITY ... we are GENTEEL! Hell, I'm 'bout to drank me a MINT JULEP!

Hey E dese hear folks ain't that hospitable I still ain't got my own Bison private forum and I already paid the deposit.

Welcome!!!! Since i'm packing for the summer, i'm getting rid of a lot of food. Do yall want some Beef Jerky?

C'mon on in out of the cold folks

Originally posted by Vinita
Hell, I'm 'bout to drank me a MINT JULEP![/COLOR]

You know......I've never had one of those. I wonder what in the heck they taste like........

On second thought, fugggggit. I think I hear my Remy Martin calling me..

:D

Two fingers .... peace

Back