Clark Atlanta student found dead; 2 suspects charged

I have questions. I'm slow sometimes but this whole thing just really vex my spirit.

Help me to understand. So they are saying the roommates boyfriend raped her and enventually being the same person that killed her as well? You cannot be in your right mind to be that callous and cold if that is indeed what happened.

My heart really goes out to the father. Having daughter myself, I can only imagine if I were in his shoes....

I have questions. I'm slow sometimes but this whole thing just really vex my spirit.

Help me to understand. So they are saying the roommates boyfriend raped her and enventually being the same person that killed her as well? You cannot be in your right mind to be that callous and cold if that is indeed what happened.

My heart really goes out to the father. Having daughter myself, I can only imagine if I were in his shoes....
It looks like the roommate and the bf killed her in retaliation for filing a police report

Damn, my twin God Daughters graduated from Clark recently, I would be heartbroken, praying for her family this is so senseless

Yes. The boyfriend raped/sexually assaulted this young woman. Brantley.JPG_web.jpgJones.JPG_web.jpg

I'm really going to hate for both in prison. Some Buster, (The character from "Godfather of Harlem.) and Butch are going to have fun with them.

Back