Cigar Aficianados'

M

Makaho Bedrock

How many fellas like to partake of a good smoke. I like to hang out at Hababa Smoke Shop here in Jackson.

Some of the brands that I like are Ashton, Partagas, Monte Cristo and CAO. As a matter of fact, I'm about to head over there right now and partake of a few premium hand rolls and some libation...

Yo Robber, why don't you roll through....I saw your fellow attorney Trent Walker there a few weeks ago.

Butera-real mild....most women enjoy the lite aroma. These were my first.

CAO's
These are extremely heavy. Usually these will put you on your ARSE. These are my preferred Cigar of choice now.

:cool:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE

CAO's
These are extremely heavy. Usually these will put you on your ARSE.

:cool:

Nupe, tell me about it !!! BTW, keep all your bands, the CAO Rep. told me that if you send enough of them in you can get free isht like T-shirts, Caps, and carry bags....

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock

BTW, keep all your bands, the CAO Rep. told me that if you send enough of them in you can get free isht like T-shirts, Caps, and carry bags....

:cool: :cool: :cool:

I wish I would have known about this 4 years and 9 boxes of CAO's ago.....:cool:

Sosa's- Fine cigar, I normally partake in the Churchill or Governor. It's a hand rolled dominican seed cigar.

sosa.gif

Black And Mild...................Blackstone Mild (Just like BNM's without the bad aftertaste.)

Yeees sir!! Smoke good!!

I like dem dar' Ashton's forreal!
I used to toke the Macanudo... but my Cigarman turned me on to the Ashtons.

I when I went to Mexico (Cozumel) in July.... boooooy, I was trying them all for the low-low!! Straight Cubans!!!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Oh yeah... have yall peeped the fragrance by Aficionado called no other than: CIGAR

Not sure if it's still on the shelves or not... I used to run to ATL to grab it. They didn't sell it in Montgomery of B'Ham... but, it's been awhile. I can't wait to the next trip though... umma have to check on that!

Originally posted by SlickPartna
Yeees sir!! Smoke good!!

I like dem dar' Ashton's forreal!
I used to toke the Macanudo... but my Cigarman turned me on to the Ashtons.

I when I went to Mexico (Cozumel) in July.... boooooy, I was trying them all for the low-low!! Straight Cubans!!!

As a matter of fact SP, Ashton is the preferred brand of Arnold Swartzanegger, Bill Cosby, and Vanessa Williams (yeah, her and Salma Hayek smoke cigars)...
I read in a magazine where Swartzanegger was smoking a cigar during a break while filming the movie Predator. Carl Weathers asked him how he could smoke being a bodybuilder.. Arnold then gave him an Ashton #7 to try for himself.....

Needless to say, Carl ended up getting 2 boxes for himself for the rest of the film shoot. Arnold also made Vanessa Williams a cigar fan by giving her one when they filmed the movie Eraser.
BTW. I think it is only my civic duty to tell you guys that a Black N Mild is not a cigar...it is processed tobacco shavings rolled in filler...
Saying a Black N Mild is a real cigar is like comparing Heavan Hill to Remy Martin.

I don't drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes but last Spring I started exploring cigars for the first time. It is a cool and stress relieving hobby. I had no one to school me or no idea were to start. So I began trying products like swisher sweets and black and mild until I realized that those are not really cigars or if they are, then they can be compared to drinking cheap fruit punch. Then I began trying products like Dutch Masters and other products from those drugs stores but I learned that I only stepped up from the NAIA to the NCAA Divison III and II levels of cigar brands.

Thant's when I found a real tobacco store nearby and tried products such as Royal Patel, El Jefe, Monte Cristos, Cohiba, or H. Upmanns. Now I think I know what to look for in qualitiy (at least what I personally like) which is that effortless but tight draw. Get me some good soothing music and good cigar on a cool weekend evening and I am in my own world.

Last edited:
Good Thread. Keep it going. I had a La Gloria Cuban Series R to capp off Founders' weekend.

If I go to a Cigar lounge, I usually get a V cut. When I began I was big on Punches but Usually just use a straight cut.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I stop smoking but lord every time I smell one I want one. Luckily my lady can't stand the smell so I have not developed the habit anymore.

I like the Liga Privada No. 9, Drew Estate Ferral, Leaf by Oscar, Las Calavras 2015, padron 3000, aging room, buenaventure pralines. Those are just a few of my favorites.

Back