Ciara catching heat/flack for being a hypocrite

I tell you what she fine...this here video still gives me the chills. I swear I'd lick the skin off that body!!!

Fast forward to the 2:21 mark....mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Should just keep quiet until Russell is out of the league, made most of the money he'll make in his life, and she divorces him to take half of it.

Then maybe she can tell other women how to "level up". How to catch a simping trick and break him after being a common whore.
upload_2018-1-22_12-59-6.jpeg

Last edited:
But... but... it was all Future's fault. Future, 50, Bow Wow, etc. all said the same thing but these days you can't call a whore a whore without being ganged up on by the Feminazi crowd

There are way too many brothers worried about this future/Ciara situation. If people focused on their own lives as half as much as they followed these celebrities, they would be in a much better place.

Future, Ciara and Russ are all rich but its a thousand broke and middle class folks arguing over their every move. I'm happy for Ciara and her son. He better off being raised by Russ than a dude who talks about doing drugs all the time.

There are way too many brothers worried about this future/Ciara situation. If people focused on their own lives as half as much as they followed these celebrities, they would be in a much better place.

Future, Ciara and Russ are all rich but its a thousand broke and middle class folks arguing over their every move. I'm happy for Ciara and her son. He better off being raised by Russ than a dude who talks about doing drugs all the time.

Like I said she just need to keep making them "entertaining" videos...LOL....

Cats out here worried about her social media.....all I wanna see is some sexy pictures of her without Russ around. LOL

This is one of those situations when you see an one of those fine ass instagram models going on one about their baby daddy or some other chick....I'm like...damn I ain't interested in all that gimme a tail shot. LOL

Like I said she just need to keep making them "entertaining" videos...LOL....

Cats out here worried about her social media.....all I wanna see is some sexy pictures of her without Russ around. LOL

This is one of those situations when you see an one of those fine ass instagram models going on one about their baby daddy or some other chick....I'm like...damn I ain't interested in all that gimme a tail shot. LOL
I saw so many brothers on social media last year talking about this situation that it was sad. This and Cardi B. They mad about her.

I'm like, where did all these groupie negroes come from. This gossip about celebrities stuff used to be stuff that women did but everytime I get on facebook or IG, I see grown men being gossip queens.

I saw so many brothers on social media last year talking about this situation that it was sad. This and Cardi B. They mad about her.

I'm like, where did all these groupie negroes come from. This gossip about celebrities stuff used to be stuff that women did but everytime I get on facebook or IG, I see grown men being gossip queens.

Bruh I thought Cardi-B was some exercise or exercise equipment.

Well I guess you can turn hoes into house wives. Just saying....... I don't follow none of them but what she did is what these new born church hoes be doing. Suck every dudes spoon in America then get married and now she's the ruler of marriage advice. Nikka please. Super head got married. Is she supposed to be a marriage counselor too?

Well I guess you can turn hoes into house wives. Just saying....... I don't follow none of them but what she did is what these new born church hoes be doing. Suck every dudes spoon in America then get married and now she's the ruler of marriage advice. Nikka please. Super head got married. Is she supposed to be a marriage counselor too?
the saying is: When you know better, do better. At what point do we allow them to DO BETTER and shut up about their past?

Her response to the flack...
26908030_1975599499429297_9176345566746278059_n.jpg

I have no problem with them changing. The brand new and judging is what gets me. Don't act brand new. Just saying....

Especially when you are a celeb with your life as an open book. You can't tell people to "mind their business" when your life is out there in the open (especially when most of it has been put out there on purpose for a reason)

I think you all are being a little hard on Ciara. I don't subscribe to the whole "you can't turn a hoe in to housewife" belief because hell some women who ain't hoes can't be turned in to a housewife. LOL

People are entitled to change. As we grow we all change. Yes she opened her legs to a few dudes who were public figures and had a baby by a dude who society feels is not the best person. Yet, how many of you who are married can say that your wife didn't screw some shady dudes. More importantly how many of you guys was the shady dude.

My wife has a son by a dude who ain't shit. There is no getting around it. Hell my step son calls me daddy and calls him by his first name. My wife has been in relationships prior to me. Is she a hoe?

We know who Ciara messed with because she is a public figure. Do you know who your wife messed with in college?

Hoes turn into husbands all the time. Don't know what the issue is here.

LMAO!!! I know I did...LMAO!!!!

Situations change people don't.

As I told my wife before we got married, I'm a hoe, I choose to be committed to you. She is well aware that all my friends as hoes. Her response is simple..."I can't change what you were before."

Y'all can justify it all you wanna, but this is man's world. Don't make it right, but it is what it is

Back