Christian Websites

LAW DAWG

TSU LOVE
What is your favorite Christian website? By far mine is: http://www.gotquestions.org

I use it often to help me further break down topics of discussion, in preparation for my Adult Sunday School lessons, so that everyone in attendance may be edified.

Justification is one of the recent subtopics I recently had to break down. Here is what a short essay from got questions had on it:

Simply put, to justify is to declare righteous, to make one right with God. Justification is God’s declaring those who receive Christ to be righteous, based on Christ’s righteousness being imputed to the accounts of those who receive Christ (2 Corinthians 5:21).
......................................................................................................................................................
We are justified, declared righteous, at the moment of our salvation. Justification does not make us righteous, but rather pronounces us righteous. Our righteousness comes from placing our faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ. His sacrifice covers our sin, allowing God to see us as perfect and unblemished. Because as believers we are in Christ, God sees Christ's own righteousness when He looks at us. This meets God's demands for perfection; thus, He declares us righteous—He justifies us.
http://www.gotquestions.org/justification.html

Last edited:
I've never been on any Christian websites. The HBCU Sports Forum is the only social media site I engage, and the Prayer Board is the closest to any Christian website I've ever visited.

When I started seminary, there was a sight that I still visit periodically from time to time called, "The Baptist Board." Interacting allowed me to gain information from others with similar faiths and confirm that many things that I've experienced in Ministry are not coincidental. I still love the baptist traditional view of things but I consider myself non-denominational and just a follower and believer of Jesus Christ teachings.

These days, any website related to my faith is usually from sites like blueletterbible.org or biblegateway.com when I'm trying to study and/or look at scriptures through different translations.

Also If there is a ministry that I follow, I usually will check out there website for an inspired word or two.

I think facebook groups and youtube channels have really replaced a lot of what earlier website forums on faith and religion used to be.

Last edited:
Back