Chris Rock - Neva Skurred on HBO

SONNY

The Future of Omega!!!!
Man did anyone see that fool on Saturday Night.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I died when he said: "Micheal Jackson know he strong, aint no black man ever late for court. But he came in 20 minutes late dressed like Capt'N Crunch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I laughed so hard I was :bawling:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I thought it started off strong and ended kinda slow. I see he's going through some things being married. It was funny but true.

When he spoke about Michael Jackson 6 months into prison with the perm grown out...the grey hair...no eyeliner...that was funny...and scary!!! LOL

I enjoyed the show...I don't think it was as funny as his 1st special though. He spoke some truth in this one on all these political/government issues. MOFOS weren't laughing too hard at some of the things he said.

Chris said some things a lot of us, like myself, would love to say on a daily basis to certain individuals.

EyEoFtHeTiGeR said:
Married and Lonely....
Something to think about :idea:

"See when you single, you Fuking, Im married so I have INTERCOURSE."

:lol:

Yeah, there are some black folks who can't stand Chris Rock because he tells the truth. "When black folks get money they go buy jewelry." I was rolling when he talked about how 'greasy' Jermaine Jackson was in his interviews. He WAS greasy-looking for real.

It was a little slow at the beginning, but the middle was the best. "Married and bored or single and lonely?"

Chris says stuff that really makes you think. As usual it's some quotable stuff that we'll be saying for a while.

Jag-Tig said:
Yeah, there are some black folks who can't stand Chris Rock because he tells the truth. "When black folks get money they go buy jewelry." I was rolling when he talked about how 'greasy' Jermaine Jackson was in his interviews. He WAS greasy-looking for real.

It was a little slow at the beginning, but the middle was the best. "Married and bored or single and lonely?"

Chris says stuff that really makes you think. As usual it's some quotable stuff that we'll be saying for a while.

I am a Chris Rock fan. But, everthing he spews isn't the gospel. One has to use their gift of discernment on some of his comments.

Jag-Tig said:

That Nigka do be tellin' the truth. His bluntness is offensive to some. I could never figure that out.

Jag-Tig said:

I had just said the same thing when the post about the interview came out....:lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back