Child left in car....again

MACKG

a.k.a. NASTYNUPE
For the life of me, I can't understand how these things continue to occur. If you don't want the children, then stop f'ing around and having them. DAMN!!!

DALLAS -- A 2-year-old boy whose parents had forgotten he was in the family car has died in the high temperatures, law officers said.

The unidentified child, who was pronounced dead Sunday night at RHD Memorial Medical Center in Farmers Branch, had apparently been left in the vehicle in front of his family's home for several hours.

The Dallas Police Department's child abuse division will investigate the death. Family members told officers that they had forgotten the child was in the car.

An autopsy was under way by the Dallas County medical examiner's office. No ruling on the death has been issued yet.

I heard about this on the way to work this morning....damn shame how these mothers forget about their own damn kids....it justs pisses me off.....how da hell you gone forget yo chile in da car?

WTF:redhot:

Sad

This is pityful. I have a two year old son and there is NO way I could forget him in the car. Hell, he wouldn't let me forget him. As soon as you park the car, he is telling you to let him out of his car seat. How much stuff do you have on your mind that would cause you to leave your kid in the car???:confused:

See, the deal is ...

These children are not loud enough. There is no way I could forget Hellfire, Damnation, and/or Patience in the car. Between them conversing, fussing, singing, screaming at birds and whatnot, the FIRST thing I do when I stop the car is undo their car seats. BEFORE I EVEN GET OUT OF THE CAR!!

The kid had Down's syndrome and required extensive care. The parents said that they got "confused" as to who would take the child out of the car. How convinient. I say throw the f'ing book at em. Of course they were ofays.

In Texas, it is a misdemeanor to leave a child younger than 7 years old in the car unattended or attended by someone younger than 14 for more than five minutes. If the abandoned child is injured, the charge can become child endangerment, a felony. In case of death, authorities must decide whether the death was the result of an accident or a reckless act.

The state tried to take this baby from these fools a while back because his ribs were broken. However, the judge ruled that there was not "sufficient evidence" of abuse and left him with the parents.

How the hell a judge figures a special needs kid with broken ribs that cannot be explained isn't the damned poster child for abuse has me not just *smh* ... it has me in PIMP SLAP A FOOL mode, also!

Back