Check this out ...

Tara

Administrator
For approximately three weeks I have been receiving messages on my voice mail from a man named Mike. He sounds like your typical confederate flag waving, plumber's butt crack pants wearing, redneck. He will leave a message and say, "Yeah, uh... this is Mike. Call me back when you get this message."

Well, after about three of these calls, I finally called him back from a <b>pay phone</b> and said, "I don't know who the "L" you are, but you need to identify yourself or stop calling me altogether !!!"

I didn't get another call for a while until last night when he left another message on my voicemail and said, "Hey <i>ma'am</i> give Mike a call when you get a chance. Thank you."

Help! :(

Report his ass to the phone company, and they will trace his calls, call him back, and threaten him with some sort of felony.

At least that's what happened when I had that problem.

Maybe he's trying to sell you something......you do sound sexy on the phone though..

My bad Tara...........I thought you'd get a kick out of this new Red-neck voice I was perfecting..

:(

But seriously, do what Nita had said. Southwestern Bell should hook that up for you in no time.

Tara, it's none other than perverted Mike Bigg in disguise. His CONTAGIOUSNESS, has turned into obsession. Tell Suge, and rid yourself of him.

Seriously though, follow Nita's advice, or have a male friend, or Suge, do your greeting. I don't know how it is in Houston, but a lot of female's up here, have male voices on their answering service, or voice male, for deterring unwanted male callers.

Mike Bigg, get a life, Pervert.

NICE

Don't believe it Nice...Ever since I told her that I was thru playing 2nd fiddle to the phatmack, she's been tripping. I knowed she would come on here and try to get yall to think it was her that broke it off. I need to forward those PM's she's been sending to me.

GT, don't believe it boo. Just becuz I cheat on my wife doesn't mean I would ever cheat on you. You're different...I know Suge put Tara up to this. I think JSTUS is in on it too. Youshould have noticed how she and Suge were looking at each other at homecoming. I even saw them take a drank out of the same liquor bottle (Don't believe JSTUS when she says she don't drink...hell she was knocking down that Kentucky Deluxe like a pro)!

[size=1.5]psst...hey tayrah, whaddaya wanna come up in heah and exposa mya arze fer. Did you get that westurn unyin money gram I sunt ya? You sed you wanted to get yo toenails did. Them dayum chinamen people sho done gone up on dey prizces. Hell fer $200 you outta have brand new toes put on. You betta keep quiet cuz I don't want GT to find out bout uz![/size]

Serious

Tara, I would follow Nita's advice.

As for you MB, get your arse back into the dog house! Give a dog a bone and this is what you get in return.:redhot:
I think I need some milk.

Did she say milk? I know she didn't say milk? Somebody puhleeze tell me she didn't say milk?

Oh, Oh, Oh, ....It's on nawh! I ain't gonna have this kinda of disrespect. She's mentioning that dreaded word again. Oh, I got no choice. When I gets to Nawlins, I'm gonna bum rush Suge so hard then make him kick the MilkMan's azz.

Two things I despise
Is Milkmen and flies
The more I see Milkmen
The more I like flies!

GT===can't help it...must be the dogg in me!

Back