Cellphone Video Shows Texas Substitute Teacher Punching, Stomping On Student: Police

Olde Hornet

I believe the student hit the teacher first! If she did, that heifer deserved that arse whipping!

A substitute teacher in Texas was arrested Friday after she allegedly punched and stomped on a student during class. Disturbing cellphone videos of the altercation, filmed by the student’s classmates, have circulated on social media.

The teacher — 32-year-old Tiffani Shadell Lankford — faces a felony charge of aggravated assault, the Hays County Sheriff’s Office said. Lankford was also immediately fired from the Hays Consolidated Independent School District, where she’d reportedly worked as a substitute teacher since the beginning of the school year.

“It is unconscionable what this adult did to one of our students,” Tim Savoy, a district spokesman, told CNN in a statement.

In one cellphone video of the alleged assault, which took place during a Spanish class at Lehman High School in Kyle, a woman identified by authorities as Lankford is seen repeatedly punching a 15-year-old female student in the face before she flings the teen on the floor and stomps on her head.

The victim’s family said the girl has special needs and suffers from seizures. She was treated for severe injuries after the attack, the family’s attorney told KVUE-TV.

The kick and the special needs stamp are what will get the substitute teacher.

I don't think we do a good enough across the board on training teachers and subs on how to deal with special needs students. Hell, you're lucky to get one special needs class in undergrad unless that's what you're majoring in.

I have no idea what that child could have said or done but that woman was swinging on her like a man.....makes one wonder what is going on in the subs mind....whatever the trigger is or was on that day, the student found it....

I believe the student hit the teacher first! If she did, that heifer deserved that arse whipping!

A substitute teacher in Texas was arrested Friday after she allegedly punched and stomped on a student during class. Disturbing cellphone videos of the altercation, filmed by the student’s classmates, have circulated on social media.

The teacher — 32-year-old Tiffani Shadell Lankford — faces a felony charge of aggravated assault, the Hays County Sheriff’s Office said. Lankford was also immediately fired from the Hays Consolidated Independent School District, where she’d reportedly worked as a substitute teacher since the beginning of the school year.

“It is unconscionable what this adult did to one of our students,” Tim Savoy, a district spokesman, told CNN in a statement.

In one cellphone video of the alleged assault, which took place during a Spanish class at Lehman High School in Kyle, a woman identified by authorities as Lankford is seen repeatedly punching a 15-year-old female student in the face before she flings the teen on the floor and stomps on her head.

The victim’s family said the girl has special needs and suffers from seizures. She was treated for severe injuries after the attack, the family’s attorney told KVUE-TV.
I would hope that the parents find this lady and put hands on her.

The kick and the special needs stamp are what will get the substitute teacher.

I don't think we do a good enough across the board on training teachers and subs on how to deal with special needs students. Hell, you're lucky to get one special needs class in undergrad unless that's what you're majoring in.
I hear these kids for the past 10 years are some kind of a different kind of character and disrespectful now a days....That's why so many Teacher's have quit, and are quitting across the country. Not justifying action of the substitute teacher.... But I just don't see her just whaling off on a student just because...

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/cl...ning/283-a3932f75-5983-4fcf-89ea-00cbce8ef34e
Bus Drivers
https://www.khou.com/video/news/inv...vior/285-9adf0f20-d61d-46c9-8628-f668223d5ba6

Everyone is different than they used to be. A lot of parents don't parent like they should ( they leave it to netflix, snapchat, and youtube), teachers catching hell from the students, parents,(can't get a lot of them to show up until little Johnny gets suspended and mess up their time while he would have been at school)and administrators. I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often, I'm surprised teacher's haven't gone postal. Teaching is a very stressful job not equitable to the pay.

I challenge any legislator to give up their salary, take a teacher's salary for two months, and teach for two months following the same regulations and guidelines they follow. I guarantee they will have a greater appreciation for teachers.

And if it's hard on teachers you know it's hard on substitutes.

Back