Caylin Newton transfers to Auburn

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The link said "He joins an Auburn program that has three quarterbacks on scholarship heading into the season: sophomore starter Bo Nix, redshirt sophomore Cord Sandberg and freshman Chayil Garnett." Okkkkkkkkkkkkkk. But anyway.......

The link said "He joins an Auburn program that has three quarterbacks on scholarship heading into the season: sophomore starter Bo Nix, redshirt sophomore Cord Sandberg and freshman Chayil Garnett." Okkkkkkkkkkkkkk. But anyway.......
He's transferring as a preferred walk-on.

You must not be familiar with what happened at Howard last season. I probably wouldn't have made this move to Auburn but that was a dumpster fire.
Of course I know about Howards situation from last year. What I meant was that I want to hear his explanation for the move to Auburn & receiver.

Of course I know about Howards situation from last year. What I meant was that I want to hear his explanation for the move to Auburn & receiver.
Okay, yeah, I think going to Auburn was crazy but he may be in the I just want to enjoy college stay.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

Well the last name and what it means to Auburn forsure. And you know P5 college football loves their stories... he’ll see the field in some facet as a receiver than he will as a qb. Not just taking the job will be a task but anything less than a SEC title birth and playoff birth from him will be overwhelming if he went as a QB.

Auburn football is political. His number will definitely be called. And, Gus likes to run trick plays so I can see him getting the opportunity to throw some passes too even if he's moving to WR.

Back