CAU in Chat town whats up?

This topic is just to ask the question to CAU members....what is up with yall announcer constantly throughout your show saying "The band from the movie Drumline" Yall weren't impressive in the movie and yall weren't impressive yesterday in Chattanooga. Yall did sound very good though and yall's dance girls are fine as HE!! but thats about it. Oh by the way yall percussion section lost some much of my respect when yall did the baby powder on the heads of your drums thing from the movie drumline.... that was so lame to me. We expected yall to do some lame arse stuff like that too. I wish we(AAMU) would've went to mobile yesterday to the real BOTB with our fellow SWAC bands and FAMU!!! CAU yall will destroy your SIAC conference opponents but please don't run up on no SWAC schools... We are probably the smallest this year and we cleaned yall up easily.

Hold up AAM Who

Hold up my man. I was there and I know exactly what went on because i performed. i'm a snare drummer from clark. (third from the left.)
#1 the baby powder was ours from the begining, we just performed it in the movie. it's not like we stole it from another drum section
#2. AAMU almost put me to sleep with the boring stick control cadence, and the nerve of them to play "roll warm up" at a competion.
#3 please explain to me how a tenor player drops a mallet that is suppose to be tied to his hand??????:lmao:

I have to give props when props are due though, the sticking was clean and you all played with confidence, even though the white boy didn't know his cadences.

-stay up ya'll
eddie_cainIII
"Texas born Georgia Livin!"

Re: Hold up AAM Who

Originally posted by eddie_cainIII
Hold up my man. I was there and I know exactly what went on because i performed. i'm a snare drummer from clark. (third from the left.)
#1 the baby powder was ours from the begining, we just performed it in the movie. it's not like we stole it from another drum section
#2. AAMU almost put me to sleep with the boring stick control cadence, and the nerve of them to play "roll warm up" at a competion.
#3 please explain to me how a tenor player drops a mallet that is suppose to be tied to his hand??????:lmao:

I have to give props when props are due though, the sticking was clean and you all played with confidence, even though the white boy didn't know his cadences.

-stay up ya'll
eddie_cainIII
"Texas born Georgia Livin!"

AAMU has NEVER had stringed mallets... arent you referring to Morris Brown???

Back