Cartoon Trivia ?

Next:

Kaiba played Flute of Summoning dragons and brought 2 more Blues from his hand. Obelisk has returned to the card graveyard and Yugi only has his Dark Magician and his Beta the Magnet warrior on the field. Yugi plays 1 more card face down (3 total).

Kaiba orders all his Blue eyes to attack at once, targeting the Dark Magician, Beta the Magnet warrior and Yugi's Life points. Yugi pulls Joey's Red-eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000) from his hand. Stating that he also can use Kaiba's flute of summoning dragons on his side of field (WHICH YOU CANT IN THE REAL GAME) Yugi's plays his first face down card which is Magician Selection. (Magician Selection protects one Magic type moster on the field for 1 turn and destroys the oppents weakest card). Yugi's Dark Magician is spared and now Kaiba's Lord of Dragons is destroyed. (with L.O.D gone, Yugi can use his trap and magic cards against the 3 blue eyes white dragons). The other dragon destroys Yugi's Beta the Magnet warrior.(he was in defense mode so Yugi lost no life points). Kaiba's Third dragon aims for Red Eyes. Yugi plays the face down card "Spellbinding Circle" which knocks 700 attk points off of Kaiba's third dragon.

Yugi orders his Red-eyes to destroy the weakened Blue eyes. Kaiba loses 300 life points. Seto Kaiba is shocked at Yugis play, but says that it will be almost impossible to defeat 2 more blue-eyes.

next episode: July 2, 2004

docmump said:
Sonny,
Check out the trailer.

http://yugioh.warnerbros.com/

Looks like untaps his alter ego, like Yugi's..... This maybe a good movie..

Is this the one with the 8th Millinium item.

Im waiting on Battle City to be over so the new shows can come on. There are 3 new Dragon cards that are off the chain. Kaiba, Yugi and Joey has them in their decks.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
SLT said:
How could I forget The Pink Panther.

That was one cool cat. Even though that cartoon was voiceless, you could still follow along. And that music, The Pink Panther Theme was smooth as silk!
You ain't neva lied. I watched that show all my childhood life and didn't really notice that they didn't talk on that cartoon. And I'd be glued to that set. The funniest scene from that show for was when that ant got mad at the aardvark and wanted to fight. The aardvark blew the ant away. The ant went and joined a gym, got all buff and ripped up and went to challenge the aardvark. The aardvark blew his little, muscular ass away again. Hilarious!!!

Here are two of my favorites ...

giantmouse.jpg

Slyvester and the Giant Mouse

frohorn.jpg

Froghorn Leghorn

Both of these guys kept me in stitches.

Robber said:
You ain't neva lied. I watched that show all my childhood life and didn't really notice that they didn't talk on that cartoon. And I'd be glued to that set. The funniest scene from that show for was when that ant got mad at the aardvark and wanted to fight. The aardvark blew the ant away. The ant went and joined a gym, got all buff and ripped up and went to challenge the aardvark. The aardvark blew his little, muscular ass away again. Hilarious!!!

:lmao: Robber, I remember that!!!!

:lmao:

Another cartoon I dubbed as a favorite of mine is 'The Three Little Pigs'.
The one where the wolf kept trying to join their band, but he couldn't play his horn with funk. He blew down the first two pigs house, but when he tried to blow down the last one with the dynamite, he killed himself. Then his spirit came up from hell and he was blowing the stank out of that horn! :D

Back