Cartoon Trivia ?

THAMES

I'd bet nobody can get this right without cheating.

cleodnce.gif

1. What is this chick's name and what is the dance called?

2. What was her Boyfriend's name?

3. What is your all-time favorite Cartoon?

1. Dont know her name or the dance.
2. Don't know her boyfriend's name.
3. King of the Hill!!!!!!!!!!
(As a kid, it was SuperFriends)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Don't know the answers to those questions, other than what was my all-time favorite cartoon.

It was scooby-doo, jetsons and flintstones.

1) Cleo or Sonia (one of them names)

2) Riff-Raff (Heathcliff is the show that she is from)

3) TRANSFORMERS (Generation 1 & 2).

Im from the 80's so I should know this. :)

BandFan said:
1) Cleo or Sonia (one of them names)

2) Riff-Raff (Heathcliff is the show that she is from)

3) TRANSFORMERS (Generation 1 & 2).

Im from the 80's so I should know this. :)

Her name is Sonia and Riff-Raff was her man.

Any one remember Speedbuggy? I didn't see it listed on the 80's list. Was it late 70's?? Dag, I'm older than I thought.

Favorite cartoons: it would have to be Superfriends and the Looney Toons (Bugs was my all-time favorite). Superfriends was one of the first cartoons that came on early...was it 6 am?

I used to watched cartoons from about 5:30 a.m. until it was time for Soul Train, right around 11 am or 12 noon. Depending on where you lived. By 7 a.m., I had already had ONE bowl of Frosted Flakes or Fruit Loops and was waiting on moma to fix some grits and bacon and toast.

By one 1 p.m. I had gotten dressed (still had on my pj's) and I was ready to go outside and play until the sun went down. Woooo, that was the life!

As I got older though, going outside was delayed by a few hours...I had to fold clothes or clean the bathroom or vacuum... :look: Dag, I HATED cleaning the bathroom...

SU's Finest '93 said:
Don't know the answers to those questions, other than what was my all-time favorite cartoon.

It was scooby-doo, jetsons and flintstones.

I don't remember watching Heathcliff...I vaguely remember it.

Bugs Bunny he was sarcastic as hell lol!!!
any of the other Lonney Tunes cartoons
Jetsons
Superfriends
Fat Albert

MACBFAC said:
Bugs Bunny he was sarcastic as hell lol!!!

Wasn't he though? I'm convinced that those cartoons weren't really meant for kids. Those were cartoons that were shown before the movies started in the 40's and 50's.

My favorite toons as a kid were Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? (you have to say the whole title,) and The Superfriends.

BTW, does anyone (other than me) remember a cartoon called "Bailey's Comets?" It was about all these roller skating teams, skating all over the world looking for the "million dollar prize."

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Best cartoon, and best theme song by a long shot.

Johnny Quest

Honorable mentions go to Space Ghost and The Herculoids.

By the way, for all you Quest fans out there, you can now buy the complete first season of Johnny Quest on DVD! (You can also get the Flintstones and the Jetsons, among others.) Check out www.Amazon.com .

sorry Deuce, but the best theme song was
Inspector Gadget

singing
*Go Gadget go*
:lol::lol:

Gadget was a bad boy.
LMAO

more...
Captain Caveman
Grape Ape
Richie Rich (they had absolutely too much money) :lol:

I'm a cartoon fanatic...so it hard for me to narrow it down to one. I'm a child of the 70's and 80s so saturday mornings were the best. Fat Albert and Schoolhouse Rock(conjuction juction what's your function...) I used to watch Hong Kong Fooey and Penelope Pitstop, scoobey doo so many others. But if I'm going to pick a favorite. It would have to be The Flinstones and Jetsons.(Jane stop this crazy thing)

as a teenager I loved the original X-Men Cartoon and as an adult I love "The Proud Family" and "Kim Possible" and "The Rugrats"

Deuce said:
Best cartoon, and best theme song by a long shot.

Johnny Quest

Honorable mentions go to Space Ghost and The Herculoids.

I'd list Space Ghost ahead of Jonny Quest, Duece. Don't get me wrong. Jonny Quest's theme music was cool, but Space Ghost had that kind of eerie, super-hero tone to it...just like a horror movie. "Oooooooh, ooooooh, ooooooooooooooooooooh!"

Another good one was The Fantastic Four. Sinbad the Sailor's theme song was cool too. All of them were Hanna-Barbera toons, and had that 60s groove to 'em! There is a website...ToonTrivia I think, where you can hear all the theme songs to just about all the cartoons from the last 50 years.

My favorite cartoons are:

Voltron/Dragon Ball Z/X-Men/GI Joe/Old School Transformers/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Do anybody remember this cartoon that came on about 5-10 years ago called "Mutant League".

Now that was a good cartoon.

EyEoFtHeTiGeR said:
My favorite cartoons are:

Voltron/Dragon Ball Z/X-Men/GI Joe/Old School Transformers/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Definitely!!! Both Voltrons at that!!

Transformers, GI Joe, Plastic Man, HE Man, MASK, Thunder Cats, Superfriends, Spiderman and His amazing friends, Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids, Shazam!, Thundarr the Barbarian, The Incredible Hulk, Pac Man
Hulk Hogan and the WWF superstars, Mighty Orbots(all 7 episodes)

Space Ghost, Herculoids, Teen force, G Force,

And the simpsons

That one's a little too "new" for me.

In my opinion, there haven't been any good cartoons since the days of Spiderman and His Amazing Friends, and Thundarr the Barbarian of the early 80's.

:nod2:

Now, I gotta give it up to this new "Justice League" on Cartoon Network. It has the same kind of vibe of the superhero cartoons I'm used to from my childhood. And that Wonder Woman on there was obviously drawn from Lynda Carter's version on the tv show! :eek:

AAMU Alum said:
I'd list Space Ghost ahead of Jonny Quest, Duece . . . . Space Ghost had that kind of eerie, super-hero tone to it...just like a horror movie. "Oooooooh, ooooooh, ooooooooooooooooooooh!"

:lol:

OK man, Space Ghost was definetly cool, but the drums and that horn section on the Johnny Quest theme song could put the JB's to shame.

Back