Capital City Classic...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
yall need to lay off blu

Why has Blu become the example of all anti-social SwacPage posters? Everywhere I go when I hear someone talking about someone who is a no-show, Blu's name comes up... I am going to give Blu the benefit of the doubt... This is your chance... when the word is given on what the SwacPagers will do, your mission will be: Hail or High Water to get there and squash all the mumblings about you...

We need someone new to pick on.. I think Jelli may be the next victim... that is purely speculative, so don't quote me on that....

ha ha

Thanks Dirty...

MD...go wash your bowl or drink out the toilet or something. The mafia knows me and that's all I'm concerned about!!! Yes, I ask because I want to know! If I have a family "situation" back at home...then dammit...the SWAC can wait. You have beef with that...take it up with my Grandma's doctor!!! I ask to put it on the tentative schedule so I don't have to be running anyone down (as I have done) for the activities.

Now tell me when and where I can try one of Robber's sausages.:rolleyes:

BB, from your posts I thought you lived in Jackson. For a person who spend a lot of time on the board, it just not fair that you have only been seen by robber and he would not post your picture. His did have an excuse.

Well, the next time my Grandma is in the hospital MD, you have the pleasure of come spending it with us. That way you will see me and get to know me. wow!!! O and Robber is not the only person that has met me. Get with the program.

BB, I wouldn't dare come between you and Grandma. If I recall you were seen by someone a few week ago. See the JSU Mafia has been tailgating in the same spot for year and you tell me to get with the program. Get You a stampburger and go behind the trees at the back of the parking lot and you will find Turkey legs, fried fish, road kill chicken and sausage. If this was not senior day at AAMU I would be at the JSU/Alklan game.

Back