Candice Wiggins: I was bullied for being straight in '98% gay' WNBA

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I was thinking 99%....LOL...

Honestly if I had a daughter I really don't think I would place her in basketball. Look at the volleyball players they are just as tall but they don't remotely look butch. LOL....then these soccer players at HBCUs my goodness....

FAMU's softball team (mostly black) last year in the NCCA tourney... man

Anyways I don't think it's 98% but 50% might be an underestimation lol That's the elephant in the room that hardly anyone wanna talk about mainstream.

And wait until a trans woman wants to play in the WNBA....

FAMU's softball team (mostly black) last year in the NCCA tourney... man

Anyways I don't think it's 98% but 50% might be an underestimation lol That's the elephant in the room that hardly anyone wanna talk about mainstream.

And wait until a trans woman wants to play in the WNBA....
That is a big reason they struggle with ticket sales. People aint taking their daughters to a game with that type of environment

and being in a city with a WNBA team....I used to see their entourages when they came in the club and yeah...

and being in a city with a WNBA team....I used to see their entourages when they came in the club and yeah...

BRUH.....on the nights they played there is a Mexican restaurant across the street. I stop eating there on those night because those butch chicks did not care. You could be sitting at dinner with your lady and they would walk up and holla at her. I saw one man get arrested because he slapped the crap out of one. He and his wife were eating antd this butch chick just came and sat down at the table with them trying to holla at his wife. Man he reached across the table and smacked the shit out of her. I mean slapped fire from her ass.

The cops were like "sir we fully understand.....but we have to take you in."

BRUH.....on the nights they played there is a Mexican restaurant across the street. I stop eating there on those night because those butch chicks did not care. You could be sitting at dinner with your lady and they would walk up and holla at her. I saw one man get arrested because he slapped the crap out of one. He and his wife were eating antd this butch chick just came and sat down at the table with them trying to holla at his wife. Man he reached across the table and smacked the shit out of her. I mean slapped fire from her ass.

The cops were like "sir we fully understand.....but we have to take you in."

No joke at all but when the Oklahoma WNBA team came to Arlington the price of cucumbers and bananas when up

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I was at a party in college where I saw female basketball ball players eating each other like hungry animals. I don't doubt what she is saying at all.

Man LMAO!!!!

Ok...I remember being in high school and going to the barbershop. Here is the convo:

Mr. Gallot: Next
Me: "standing up"
Dude: I'm next
Me: Ok bruh.

After his haircut

Mr. Gallot: Look at the Lady Techsters poster see somebody familiar.
Me: "looks"....awwww man...
Mr. Gallot: Watch what happens in 20 years.

I was at a party in college where I saw female basketball ball players eating each other like hungry animals. I don't doubt what she is saying at all.

I'm not surprised they will go to carpet munching right after the game too without at least taking a shower before they start lesbo orgy. Face and breath smelling like fish

If this happen to Candice Wiggins I can't imagine what my baby is going through.

chookstv30.jpg

I'm not surprised they will go to carpet munching right after the game too without at least taking a shower before they start lesbo orgy. Face and breath smelling like fish

LMAO!!!

Y'all wildin up in here.

Carry on!

Back