Candace on Geno

EB

Yahoo Sports
Candace Parker talks candidly about Geno Auriemma: 'We don't like each other'

Jason Owens
Tue, November 30, 2021, 11:31 PM · 4 min read

Candace Parker and Geno Auriemma don't have the coziest of relationships.

The women's basketball titans got to know each other as on-court rivals. Parker starred at Tennessee from 2005-08, where she led the Lady Vols to a pair of national titles — championships that Auriemma's rival Connecticut Huskies didn't win.

By 2016, Parker was a two-time WNBA MVP and three-time All-Star. She didn't make Auriemma's roster for the Rio Olympics despite being healthy and one of USA Basketball's best performers leading up to the Games. She's since vowed to never play again for USA Basketball and didn't try out to play in the 2020 Tokyo Games.

So that only leaves Skylar Diggins and Maya Moore as the only name straight stars

People think I'm hating on the Alphabeticals when I say that's part of the reason why the league doesn't have any appeal.

Yes. Women don't even support the NBA. Kobe did try to give them a little spotlight before his death.

So that's why she never retur... ol well back to the portal.
Butler Bulldogs Dog GIF by Butler University

So that only leaves Skylar Diggins and Maya Moore as the only name straight stars

People think I'm hating on the Alphabeticals when I say that's part of the reason why the league doesn't have any appeal.
You not hating just stating facts the majority don't want to watch that trash

This shyt I don't get... Okay, you gave on up men to be with each other. But, you still have to come back to me for my sermon. The purpose of being a Lesbian is out the window.

This shyt I don't get... Okay, you gave on up men to be with each other. But, you still have to come back to me for my sermon. The purpose of being a Lesbian is out the window.
they want man semen but when they break up they don’t want man responsibilities I say when this fetish phase is over with that white woman need to put her in child support.

Back