Can PV win 6 games? (Football 2002 - I love it!)

LaMont

My God, the world is ending! When I look at PV's schedule, I keep thinking they have 6 wins in them. Let me know who you think?

Sure win: Paul Quinn

Almost sure win: MSVU

Most likely wins: Alabama A &M, Ark. PB

Toss up: Texas Southern, Texas A&M Kingville

Most likely loses: Southern, Jackson State

Sure loses: Tennessee State, Grambling

If PV wins the games their capable of, they have a real chance of getting 6 wins.

Sorry! I missed the Alcorn Game

The Alcorn game is probably a toss up because it's PV's homecoming. They'll be really ampted up for that one.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I think somebody had too much to drink at lunch:rolleyes:

Your world IS ending if you think PV will best Texas Southern:eek:

Remember, it hasn't happened in 12 years:rolleyes:

Even on our worst season (2001), PV couldn't SCORE on Texas Southern:rolleyes:

So go have some more drinks and come back with a better list:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by LaMont
My God, the world is ending! When I look at PV's schedule, I keep thinking they have 6 wins in them. Let me know who you think?

I think you're a crack addict. Either that or an alcoholic who's been drinking some of that stuff that folks make at home!

YOu should rename this "Games PV might not get blowed out of" and you are probably close.

lewis, I would speak to soo with the team SU fielded last year, especially the cross eyed kicker that saved your arse in the Astrodome last year!

What does Southern's team have to do with PV. I see that PV was not that good last year and lost thier best player.

I can not speak for other teams. But, I know TN State will score a minimun of 50. PV, may not be mentally or physically able to play after their coming out night at Adelphia.:D

Back