Camoesis
Sparkle
Knight by Knights - :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
&
Shake your Pants

My FAVORITE Cameo songs.

Now I have Knight by Knights in my head
Thanks EOTT.

..."we are the knights by knights, (tuba part) Pretty lil knights (tuba) by Knights....."

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
They were here in Montgomery about 2 weeks ago.The fellas have not lost a step.Larry Blackman is still wearing the cod piece.They did all old classics,Single Life,Skin I'm In,NECK,Sparkle,Shake your pants even Alligator Woman

EyEoFtHeTiGeR said:
I just can't get the songs Single Life, Neck, Candy, and Skin I'm In out of my head today.
Hey,.....
That's some good music there from my era . I like that song "Don't Be Lonely (You're not the only one who's heart been broken too)" I just can't remember the title right now.

Legend35 said:
Hey,.....
That's some good music there from my era . I like that song "Don't Be Lonely (You're not the only one who's heart been broken too)" I just can't remember the title right now.

Folk's were sleep on that song. That was when I thought women were sweet and innocent. Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy have I learned my lesson.

She's Strange "12 version

She's strange...and I like it.
She's strange...that's the way she is
She's strange...walking down the avenue
She's strange...always up to something new.

I think that's how it goes. :headphone
I have been listening to Cameo since I was little.
My brothers influenced me into checking out Cameo.

black13: what up? where you at homie

I burned a CD of them....why doesn't the radio play the songs I'm about the mention is a mystery..Sparkle and Candy are good but their no way in this class....the radio waters Cameo down

Alligator Woman, Knights by Knight, Cameosis, Rigormortis (good intro)

the band fan said:
I burned a CD of them....why doesn't the radio play the songs I'm about the mention is a mystery..Sparkle and Candy are good but their no way in this class....the radio waters Cameo down

Alligator Woman, Knights by Knight, Cameosis, Rigormortis (good intro)

That's what Im screaming. Sparkle with Tommy Jenkins doing the solo is off the chain!!!!!! That Knights is a classic yo!
Cameo was before their time. :jump:

Back