Calvin "Deion" Spears, Kelvin Pearson, and Chris Brown

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Our recievers have been raping Spears since 98. I hope he doesn't plan on covering TC 1 on 1

Originally posted by SAME OLD G
JSU and rest of the SWAC,

What the hell are you gonna do about them?

BBBWWWHHHAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HAHA AHAHAHA HAHA HAHA AHA HA AHA AHAHA AHAHA AHA HAHA AHAHA AHAA HAHA HAHA AHHA AHAHA HA AHA my side hurt

HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA AHA AHA AHA HA AHAAHA AHA AHAH AHA AHA HA AHA HAAHA AH AHA AHA HA AHA

SOG

boy you just dont know how sced this thread makes you sound....you know damn well whats about to happen to those busters. Answer this question.....what year did either of these guy hold JSU under 300 yards passing?

HAHA HA AHAHA HA AHA AHAHA AHA AHAHA AHA HA AHAHA HAHAAH AHA AHA AHA HA AH AHAHA AH AAHHAA HA AH AHAHA AHA AHA HA AH AHA HAHA AH AHA HA AH AH

Can you name the passing team this remarkble set of DBs has faced? Hahaha I forgot...PV has that devestating trigga man.

Believe me, this one is not going to be close.

50 degrees and dry at kick off

This is going to be sooo sweeeet.

Hey G, GR asked you a question man.

:snicker:

Smack Us Now!!
Worship Us Later!!</font></h5>

Originally posted by Get Ready
Can you name the passing team this remarkble set of DBs has faced?

Dude, Calvin Spears was a monster against P-State. But I promise you he will be the man this Saturday.

This should help yall understand...Football is a team sport. It requires a total team effort in order to be successful. A large portion of the GSU's defensive success can be attributed to our Secondary. We run a lot of man coverages. We put our corners on an Island and match up with your wideouts. We take our
safeties and match them against your slots. This allows us to play games with our front seven. Only 5 people can go into a pattern, that leaves 5 people to block. A lot of times, we'll drop the linebackers (all three) to get the interception or just to knock the isht out of your receivers. But some some of the time, we just git strait ignant and send the entire front 7 at your qb's azz. We ain't just going in there to put pressure. Oh we going to knock his azz out of the game. I hope yall ready for this...it's almost time!

Chlidren please answer the mans question! I know you can read. When have your sorry secondary ever held JSU's offense under 300 in the last 4 years??????????

T.C. burned your boy last year, and will do it again, only this time he has more experiance at the WR position.

Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles saw that sh-- last year!

Stevie asked Ray Charles "Man did you see that guy get toasted?

Ray said "How could I miss i!" Someone call Ed Robison! Them DBs just got shot down!

We put our corners on an Island and match up with your wideouts. We take our safeties and match them against your slots.

In other words, you guys run a Cooperian defense? No, No, LMAO!!!!! Please put those pitiful DBs on islands against us. I love it! That's precisely why we've killed you offensively the past 8 years.

We're not worried about your wideouts. Our guys can and will cover them all over the field. I just can't understand how yall can't see the duress that Kent will be under. How many interceptions will he throw before reality sinks in with yall? The easiest thing to defend is a passing game...Hell didn't SU shut him down? You and every cave dwelling Afghan knows SUcks defense aint nearly as GREAT as ours.

Your passing game will be completely shut down! Kent's azz is in for a severe pounding and those chicken hearted receivers will be
exposed. Our db's gonna punk these lames from start to finish.

You still haven't answered the question. And Kent Has the lowest interseption rate in the SWAC. He still threw for almost 300 in the rain. Read the stats.

Our db's gonna punk these lames from start to finish.

You mean like they punked them last year?

MB please. I thought you were supposed to be some kind of football guru. Let me tell you the difference between SU defending us and you guys defending us. You see, unlike Gram, SU has the good sense to respect our speed. The difference is (unless they can't help it) Southern always rolls their safeties to assist in coverage. That's how they slow us down. It's that simple. However, last Saturday when we finally got the good sense to exclusively go 4 and 5-wide in the 4th quarter (ala FAMU), we moved the ball with ease. It only took our idiot staff 5 years to come to that realization, but I'm just sayin'.

Eeeeevery year, you clowns try to play our receivers straight up, and eeeevery year we rip your secondary apart. (Remember Doug's ingenious decision to allow true freshman Spears to cover Sly Morris one on one in '98? I'm sure you remember.) Doug can be foolish if he wants, but this macho mentality of leaving those suspect DBs on islands is going to continue to result in Ls against JSU. That's fact.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yes, there is a difference between defending UAPB, PV, (and even FAMU), and defending JSU. It's called size/speed at the skill positons, and it's called Robert Kent.

Please play us straight up! Oh, I forgot. This year you have to. We don't plan to stop gunnin' it this year.

Why did you fail to mention that these same defensive backs held your vaunted(?) passing game to 7 second half points last year?
Your boy Kent surprised us during the first half last year, but after that it was Shutdown City for your offense.

Matching Spears against Morris was part of the learning process. We don't candy coat things nor try and hide our players. Hell he plays for GSU doesn't he? If we recruit them it's because they can play and they will be matched against all opponents. Our coaches don't coach in fear. We don't let people dictate what we're gonna do...Hell we do what ever the wuck we fanna!

SMH @ all of this foolishness...

Dude, you fools are so stuck on the idea of Kent throwing for over 300 yards you are losing the big picture. The goal is to win games.

OK, so Kent had a great throwing day against us last year, but what did it get you? .... an "L".

Kent had 600 yards passing against Bama State...what did it get you?...another "L".

To be honest with you, if it means allowing Kent to throw over 300 yards on us to get an win...I will take it.

You fools would rather look pretty losing, than look look ugly winning.

This is SAD!

MB,

You and I both know that JSU abandoned what was working last year. Your front 7 is legit. I'll give you that. It was downright foolish to attempt to establish a running game in the 2nd half when we didn't need to. Shannon was stubborn that way. He'd compromise games just to "prove" we could be balanced, which was his achilles heel. When you guys took the lead, and we had to resume passing, you couldn't stop us. Bottomline line. A freshmen QB (minus his top receiver) gave you fits.

Kent is not your average QB. Even you, oh wise guru, has to acknowledge that. What makes you think he'll fold under a blitz when he hasn't done so in the past year? Didn't you pressure him last year? Didn't you send the kitchen sink at times? Even SU (who played him extremely well) has to give him his due. He's clutch.

SOG,

Are you implying that it was somehow Kent's fault that we lost those games? That's like blaming McNair for losing a few of the many dogfights in which he was involved.

You won't believe this (and you don't have to), but our defense is better than what you think. We've at least made personnel adjustments along our D-Line to help our secondary. Southern fell into the same trap last week, assuming they could control the ball after they stupidly used up their time outs.

I'm not saying Gram doesn't have good personnel; you guys simply don't matchup well against us. :p

It's gonna be hard looking at your sad faces and hearing your weak whimpers after the game on Saturday. Yall gonna have to accept that Randy "SHOWTIME' Hymes has come to Kent's "leased" home field and outperformed him.

[size=4.5]YOU HEARD ME![/size] After Hymes puts on his show against your defense(?), yall gonna be sicker than Tom Brokaw on Anthrax! Fellas, Hymes is too good for your defense to contain. He passed for over 300 yards against yall last year. As a matter of fact, I think he was the SWAC POW. History is getting ready to repeat itself. I expect he will have about 300 yards passing, about 125 rushing and 4 td's (3 passing and 1 rushing). Hell, yall so sad that we might let him return a punt for a td...just for pissing us off!

All I know is, the last time a Grambling team came to Jackson this highly ranked and regarded, it left with a fat

:p
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

.......And we had Shannon Boyd then. :emlaugh: I'm sure your designated GSU historian, GSABERTIGER, can confirm that.

HBCU

Please dont argue with Mike.....He is still saying that we wont win in a game in October.

You hit it on the head when you told him that they just dont match up well.

Does your offensive line match up well. How many hits can Kent take a hit on each pass attempt? We will find out!!!!

Buffalo,Which name do you remember??

Mafia,

These defensive backs really got in that arse, didn't they!!!!!!!!!

Back