Calgary, Alberta?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Can you share a little more? What cities, and time of year you were there.

Ive been to Vancouver, Montreal, Surrey, Hamilton and Toronto. Different times of the year but never winter lol. Montreal and Vancouver in October and November weren't bad at all. Toronto in the summer is one of my favorite cities in the world. Canada has a very welcoming culture and Blacks from the west indies definitely have a significant footprint up there. The cities are very multicultural. My next trip will be to quebec city and ottawa.

Ive been to Vancouver, Montreal, Surrey, Hamilton and Toronto. Different times of the year but never winter lol. Montreal and Vancouver in October and November weren't bad at all. Toronto in the summer is one of my favorite cities in the world. Canada has a very welcoming culture and Blacks from the west indies definitely have a significant footprint up there. The cities are very multicultural. My next trip will be to Quebec city and Ottawa.
I will add Halifax, Québec City, Ottawa, Edmonton and Calgary, plus some smaller towns. I love Canada as well.

Back