"But Ashley Does" Black Panthers tell white cop his daughter likes black guys

chocalate_topaz

I wanna be your lover...
LOL!

watch

His true colors started to come out. They were all in his head. The racist cop should have known that his daughter preferred dark meat after watching her grow up eating just thighs and legs. That mofo was mad....LOL!1!

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Q is my mother's peeps. Our summer fam reunion stays interesting over these few yrs since he was thrust in the htown limelight. He wasn't jacking w/ redneck sheriff when he pointed that finger in his eye :D . That's the position of a rattler before the strike :D .

There are a few more vids where you can see that folk wasn't jacking w/ the opposer.

What scares white men in America is that many know their wives and daughters dream about sexual experiences with black men. They wanna know if that black snake will make them moan......

:D :D :D :D :D lolololololol See them for what they are. :D Look @ folk's neck/head - he's definitely built like a Ha. :D lol

@Big Thunder I thought everyone knew of Q-X. (????????)

Checkout the vids of him when those 2 young thieving black guys were shot in the back by an overzealous engineer white guy from Pasadena (Joe Horn).

Ashley probably somewhere choking down some dark meat. They should provide video proof that Ashley loves dark meat and call it, "Ashley loves her meat well done" or "no raw meat for Ashley". This is what happens when one teaches their rebellious daughters that dark meat is not good for them.

Last edited:
Back