Bush, you alright with me.

$600 per adult
$300 per child

My family gets $2500.

YOU GO BOY!

still hasn't been approved by Senate, and I just read on yahoo.com that Senate wants some of their issues heard first (that have been pushed to the sidE) before they address this.

If you and your wife make $150,000 or more then the rebates will not be full.

I only get $600 if it goes through...like I said in topic in Roundtable Forum...that's not enough.

still hasn't been approved by Senate, and I just read on yahoo.com that Senate wants some of their issues heard first (that have been pushed to the sidE) before they address this.

If you and your wife make $150,000 or more then the rebates will not be full.

I only get $600 if it goes through...like I said in topic in Roundtable Forum...that's not enough.

OK, I'll take $2400. I'm headed to the Roundtable. I must have overlooked it.

I thought this was only for folks who have to pay income taxes. Is it for people who get tax refunds also? Maybe I misread and/or misunderstood too...I wasn't really all that impressed by it. There's absolutely nothing Bush can do to make him alright w/me. He has fugged up for far too long.

I thought this was only for folks who have to pay income taxes. Is it for people who get tax refunds also? Maybe I misread and/or misunderstood too...I wasn't really all that impressed by it. There's absolutely nothing Bush can do to make him alright w/me. He has fugged up for far too long.

Oh heyal yeah. I agree totally. Bush can find the highest mountain and jump off that by.tch.

Regardless, whatever money they give us NOW they will get back two-fold in the future!! LMAO

This is a rebate to tax payers, not a tax refund. If you work, you are a tax payer and you will get this rebate, IF you do not owe the government any money.

This is a rebate to tax payers, not a tax refund. If you work, you are a tax payer and you will get this rebate, IF you do not owe the government any money.
oh, ok...well, I guess I'll get a lil check then, if the senate approves it. I don't owe the gov't jack.

dang it !!!

how much is the reduced rebate???

I feel the same way. The wife and I make well over $150K combined. I still don't understand why they decided to cap it off at $75k (single) and $150k (married).

Man, freak a Bush! Last time they did this **** I got a 350 check and the next year I owed the IRS 1850. They send me a check I am going to send that biatch right back. :mad:

And this is supposed to make him look like a saint right?

Let's face it, there are several constants in the universe, here's a few. Let's pick a good round number shall we? 7! :) :

#1. The sun and the solar constellations.
#2. The rotation of the planets around the sun.
#3. The Clintons can never do anything good in the eyes of staunch conservatives.
#4. Bush will never do anything good in the eyes of ultra-liberals.
#5. Alabama and Auburn fans, like democrats and republicans, will always have the opposite spin on things that happen in their respective camps to make each other look bad/dimish their success, they will NEVER acknowledge that the other has done something good, won fair, etc. Just not in the hardcore fanatical fan "DNA".:confused:
#6. Judaism and radical elements of Islam will never reconcile/make piece.
#7. Water will always EVENTUALLY(not counting temporary things like leeching or the largest earthquake to ever hit the contiguous 48 states, the New Madrid quake, that temporarily reversed the flow of the Mississippi River or the massive Tsunami in Indonessia that pushed water up the island, eventually reverse themselves and seek the lowest elevation. nature seeks equilibrium, or as the old timers used to say, water seeks its on level) NATURALLY (if left unfettered by man) flow to a lower elevation, not up.

:)

out

It'll come in handy for my kids summer baseball/basketball travel season. I was waiting to send in my tax return because I thought it would get added to that. Since they said this will take a few months I'll go ahead and send in my tax return and get it back in a few weeks.....electronically.

I wonder will they be able to send you this rebate electronically or will we have to wait for the snail mail.

Back