Bush kids are alkies

unknown

Bush Daughters Caught Drinking Again
Deutsche Presse-Agentur

-----------------------------

Bush daughters again spotted drinking alcohol June 28, 2002 Washington (dpa) - President George W. Bush`s twin daughters, Jenna and Barbara, aged 20, have again been spotted violating strict American alcohol rules, the Washington Post reported Friday. While their father was in Canada discussing world affairs with fellow leaders at the G-8 summit meeting, the twins were seen downing beers with friends in Washington, the paper reported. Consumption of alcohol in public is legally allowed only from the age of 21, which the girls reach on November 25. Barbara and Jenna were caught in a bar in Texas last year. Jenna then had temporarily to hand over her driving licence and a court also imposed a 600 dollar fine. The Washington Post said the twins "were spotted by multiple witnesses" drinking beer and smoking Wednesday night with a group of friends at Stetson`s, the texan-themed Washington saloon. The report said "one of the twins got down on the floor to help an inebriated young man to perform a party trick". The girls were apparently without bodyguards, and the barkeeper had not recognised them, the newspaper reported Stetson`s owner, Rob Deisroth, as saying. Their mother, Laura, declined to comment on the trip to the bar. "All I can tell you is that the daughters are private citizens and we don`t comment on their private lives," Laura Bush`s press secretary, Noelia Rodriguez, was quoted as saying.

Deutsche Presse-Agentur

:lmao:

Uhhhh, If you ever picked up a bottle in college then STFU. I don't know about you guys, but if I hade some Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones Men in Black Mofos following me around when I was in college then I would be a drunk too.

I wonder what these two were doing when they were in college???
clintons.jpg

.Oh yeah, they did'nt inhale !!!!!!!
billsdog.jpg

As a certain poster would say POT (WEED) ,KETTLE (WINE BOTTLE) BLACK ...:(

Originally posted by unknown1
The report said "one of the twins got down on the floor to help an inebriated young man to perform a party trick".

:eek2: Oh my!

CHESTER THE MOLESTER send help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::lmao:

I'll be happy when November 25th arrives, so this will no longer be news! Who really gives a dayum if these broads get drunk and pass out? That has no bearing on what type of job their father is doing!

Look I am no Bush fan, but dammitif these 2 chic want to get drunk and have fun like many of todays college students, then I say put some lean in their cup.

And to co-sign Makaho, if you ever drank any alcohol before the age of 21, then you can't say a dayum thing! Now pass me a beer!

Bedrock, Suge

Please stop trying to take up for these repeat offenders!!!!
:emlaugh::emlaugh:

And I thought all Republicans were law abiding, upstanding citizens. :confused:

:lmao: :lmao:

Hey MH......this time I'm not even on the GOP bandwagon. I'm just sick of hearing about these two little spoiled arse chics.

But now that you mention it. It is you liberals who probably planned the entire outing!:lmao:

clintons.jpg

"WE NEVER DRANK IN COLLEGE !!!"
"WE WERE TOO BUSY DODGING THE DRAFT !!!"
No one ever said that Republicans were all upstanding citizens. Just when we uckf up we don't blame the media!!!!

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
Who da hell really cares about these lil' ole drunks or their daddy for that matter.

Dumplin Buns, are you upset ???

Let em drink

How are these two young Americans trying to get their party on any different than any other red blooded young American trying to get their party on???

The girls were apparently without bodyguards

You can believe that if you want to. Try walking up on those drunk heifers, you'll find yourself pinned to a wall with some plainclothes Secret Service men putting a pistol in your mouth. :eek2: :eek2:

I'm with Makaho and Suge though on this. Leave those dizzy chicks alone. As long as these lushes can't get their sticky little fingers on "The Button", let them be as stupid as they want for now.

Having bad children like this helps Bush explain some of the crazy stuff he says and does. (I.E.: waving at Stevie Wonder while he's performing) :confused:

Originally posted by Suge
I'll be happy when November 25th arrives, so this will no longer be news! Who really gives a dayum if these broads get drunk and pass out? That has no bearing on what type of job their father is doing!

And to co-sign Makaho, if you ever drank any alcohol before the age of 21, then you can't say a dayum thing! Now pass me a beer!

Yeah but my daddy aint president of the United States.......and from now on what ever they do will be news.....this is how things are in America.

The report said "one of the twins got down on the floor to help an inebriated young man to perform a party trick".
:eek2: Now what the "L" kinda of trick could she ahve been doing.....

Conservatives don't raise perfect kids either.

Rarely do I weigh in on these politically charged threads (save for some bantering about with MB once apon a time), but you have got to be kidding me here. I heard a bunch of these sheep-a$$ "conservative talk radio show" bandwagoners here in the Bay Area piliing on Chelsea foe some $hit she was doing and blaming it on Bill and Hillary, so what's good for the goose is good for the gander(piling on Bush's daughters that is).

(why do the conservatives have such a hard-on for Bill Clinton???? look,,, the guy served two terms, he is out of office going on about his business,,,, why are conservatives still so consumed with Bill Clinton? dude is out of office for crying out loud! Get over it! Turn the page for peat-sake!)

Amazing how Chelsea making a mistake is DIRECTLY because she got Bill and Hillary as parents,,, but all of a sudden when it's "Rev" Bush's daughters,, then it's a simple case of "everybody piling on" and being too hard on the girls and why is everybody focusing on it.

give me a mofo brake. deez mugz are lushes,, despight their parents being "hollier than thou", "family values" conservative republicans. It's got nothing to do with your parents being Bill and Hillary or George and whatever his wife's name. It all boils down to decisions they (the girls) choose/chose to make,,, even with years of Bush (or Clinton in the case of Chelsea) parental indoctrination. Mugz make dey own decisions at the moment. Duh? Real world. Same for Chelsea. To pile on EITHER is simply respective political ideological spin factor.

I'M TIRED OF THIS BUSH DAUGHTERS DRINKING MESS

WHAT THE LLLLL ARE 19 YEAR OLDS SUPPOSED TO DO. SO WHAT IF THEY GET *****ED UP. IF MY FATHER HAD BEEN PRESIDENT I WOULD HAVE BEEN DOING A LOT WORSE.

LET THE GIRLS DRINK......LET THE GIRLS DRINK........

Where was the press when I was pulling up to the drive through at the liquor store at age 16, buying a half pint of Crown (without being carded), and requesting a straw so I could drink that **** out of the bottle?

THEY ASSES WERE AT HOME!!

That's where they need to be now! Who gives a rat's ass if those 20 year olds were out drankin'! Most mofo's who drink now were drinkin' WAY before they turned 21!

They are college kids on summer vacation, kickin' it, and folks need to leave them the hell alone!

Nobody knows how dry they are!

The next time we see em', just give em' a bottle of this:

AA send help!!!!!!!!

Re: Nobody knows how dry they are!

Originally posted by evilken21
The next time we see em', just give em' a bottle of this:

AA send help!!!!!!!!

And if they come to our neck of the woods lets share one of our classics with them:

And don't forget this one to go with it, too:

Enjoy, Bush kids............enjoy!

Back