Buffalo, you lost another BIG game

Very convenient to label it a big game after the dayum fact. Just like always. As soon as we lose, it becomes a big game. No mention of it before the game, though.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Man you know dayum well homecoming is always a big game! You lost yours!!!

BTW - How is your October so far?:emlaugh:

Originally posted by Robber
Very convenient to label it a big game after the dayum fact. Just like always. As soon as we lose, it becomes a big game. No mention of it before the game, though.

Someone sounds upset....

Originally posted by Robber
Guess you got a point.

*snicker*
*snicker*
Blaaaaahhhhhhhh ha ha haaaaaaaa!!!!:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

(sorry dogg- I couldn't hold back!!):( :D ;)

Originally posted by SoloMan
How is homecoming a BIG game when most schools play pasties?

Uhhh Dude...I think you just answered your own question. Homecoming is a BIG game for any school. You don't ever want to lose homecoming. In your case, losing BIG games is a habit. And if you scheduled Bama State because you thought they were a "pasty" team then, that makes it even worser.

And another thing, this game was big because it was a key conference game. You have just given Bama State, A&M, and even Alcorn new hope.

Ay, Grambling State University,

I'm so glad you all are banking on our 3 point loss to ASU, as a garuanteed W for ya. Come on to Jackson with that attitude. LOL. Rest assured that our defense will awaken from their, obvious, deep sleep, in the next 2 games. It's good to see SMACK two weeks prior to the game. LOL. That will make the victory even more sweet.

Hey Noise Talka,

I think you'd better be thinkin' and talkin to that other team from Louisiana first. Don't worry about the G-Men just yet.(Even though I know you are). Where's your crew(GR, Robber, etc).

I know now(not that I actually didn't know when I posed this question last week) why Buffalo wasn't ranked in the Division I-AA polls??

Well the answer is obvious!! I saw what Buffalo had to offer in Huntsville. It proved to be what I said(very, very "suspect" on DEFENSE).

Offense may put fans in the seats.... But DEFENSE...(you know the rest).

Lois Lane, Perry White, Jimmy Olson......SEND HELP!!!!!!

Back