Breaking News: Human Jukebox

Jag4life11

Last night @ Bayou Classic BOTB, State Representative Ted James & J Morgan & Associates unveiled the official Human Jukebox state license plate for the citizens of Louisiana. Not only that, a portion of the proceeds will go to THJ! Way to go for consistently going after something new!

Way to go Juke!!!!!

Attachments

• HJP.png
    HJP.png
    755.2 KB · Views: 30
Last night @ Bayou Classic BOTB, State Representative Ted James & J Morgan & Associates unveiled the official Human Jukebox state license plate for the citizens of Louisiana. Not only that, a portion of the proceeds will go to THJ! Way to go for consistently going after something new!

Way to go Juke!!!!!

The Human Jukebox is SU ... their popularity is ridiculous. And they just brought a a million dollar check to the university. The most powerful man at SU isn't the president, it's Haymer

The Human Jukebox is SU ... their popularity is ridiculous. And they just brought a a million dollar check to the university. The most powerful man at SU isn't the president, it's Haymer

If only that were true, things would be much better.

If the school was ran as smooth as the band we’d have 10k -15k students. Doc did put a great system in place on how to operate a band. Funds or no funds the Juke has been consistent for decades! Take notes President Belton!

Last edited:
No wonder southern's in the shape they're in if Haymer's the most powerful person.
LOL at you and some of your comments.

If only that were true, things would be much better.

If the school was ran as smooth as the band we’d have 10k -15k students. Doc did put a great system in place on how to operate a band. Funds or no funds the Juke has been consistent for decades! Take notes President Belton!

I think SU is better between 5 to 7K. When they were over 10K they had serious administrative and logistic issues b/c they didn't have the infrastructure in place to handle that many students ... SU can't afford to hire enough people with the way higher education is funded in Louisiana. I mean SU is still the largest HBCU in Louisiana so that counts for something.

Doc was the man and he had way less funds than what's available now. The Human Jukebox is the best marketing tool SU has and that milking it and rightfully so. I'm no hater, the Human Jukbox is the shiznit .... but so is our band (we also have many accomplishments and deals) ... there's enough room at the top the way I see it.

Way to go Juke!!!!!

Ooooo! Those are nice!

Those license plates are very innovative!

The Dolls will be featured on a new Pantene commercial too.

Good stuff!

Way to go Juke!!!!!

Thumbs up! Geaux Jags!

Can't lie or hate, Human Jukebox is on another level. Love how Haymer markets the band. We, Alcorn, are making strives too but it would nice to see all of our band programs grow consistently.

There is nothing innovative in what Southern is doing. From traveling all over the world, performing at the first Super Bowl to doing a Coca-Cola commercial, the World Famed has been there and done that.

Grambling State University Band Performances

Grambling Band clearly has never had its own license plate. And keep living off your history if you’d like. It’s time for Dr. Panell to retire. And I love Dr. Panell, but he is holding that band back.

Last edited:
Grambling Band clearly has never had its only license plate. And keep living off your history if you’d like. It’s time for Dr. Panell to retire. And i love Dr. Panell, but he is holding that band back.

He is indeed holding the band back! My wife is a GSU alum, and she and I both agree that Grambling's band performs some of the same moves and steps it performed back in the seventies. It is a band stuck in time!

That's a good marketing tool for SU and the Jukes...

Good job, Southern! Let's hope you guys buy a zillion tags...

Several hundred are on their way to the JSU book store and to various and sundrid shops along Lynch Street. Hope all of our Jaxksonian fans will help us out even if they cannot display the tags on their vehicles.

Can't lie or hate, Human Jukebox is on another level. Love how Haymer markets the band. We, Alcorn, are making strives too but it would nice to see all of our band programs grow consistently.

Happy Founder's Day Frat! AEA!

Back