Brandy-What about us

MACKG

a.k.a. NASTYNUPE
I'm really starting to like this song. It's growing on me. I like when she says "I don't need this bulls___t....I won't put up with it...anylonger" Anybody else feeling Brandy?

But she needs to put on 10 lbs.

That song gives he a headache....:rolleyes: I am waiting to hear th next single to see if I will scoop it .

Ain gone lie....I'm feelin'it. Da first time hearing it, I was like Okay...then the second time I was like HO......!!**boppin head**

I'm really feelin' the song, and it's surprising, because I'm not a big Brandy fan. I liked the song, the first time I heard it, which came as an even bigger surprise.

Another song that I'm really diggin' is Tweet's "Oops....Oh My", I know ol girl is talking about masterbation, but dayum it's tight. I thought it was Erykay Badu the first few times I heard it, and I was like SHAT!! What is she going through?

Also, Musiq Soul Child's new one, "Half Crazy", the beat is all of it.

NICE

I really like the song! I'm not really understanding the video, but it's cool.

While we are on the subject of songs, anybody heard Cee-lo's "Closet Freak"?? That video is a trip and I just love that song!!

Originally posted by Banana Puddin'
While we are on the subject of songs, anybody heard Cee-lo's "Closet Freak"?? That video is a trip and I just love that song!!

Banana's Puddin....Are you tryin to tell us something??? :confused: :rolleyes:

Origionally posted by D-NICE

Another song that I'm really diggin' is Tweet's "Oops....Oh My", I know ol girl is talking about masterbation, but dayum it's tight. I thought it was Erykay Badu the first few times I heard it, and I was like SHAT!! What is she going through?

I was about to leave work and that song came on the radio, I couldn' t even put the truck in reverse. That song is tight, the beat is real interesting. The DJ was speechless, I think it was the first time he played it, and he was like what was on her mind.

Brandys song is cool, its different. I heard she really changed her life and it shows in this song.
As soon as they come we gonna' do the same ol' ish tonight!

Originally posted by D-NICE

The beat to that song is really catchy. What does 'Tweet' look like? That should make for an interesting video!! :eek:

I agree JSUATL!

JSUATL:
That song gives he a headache.

The song is catchy, but the video doesn't do anything for the song. I like Brandy and she has a beautiful voice, but that big arse head has got to go!:lmao:

kci, I don't know what she looks like, but expect the video soon. She was on Russ Parr's Show Monday, and during the interview, she said, that they she just finished the video last week, and it was shot in Miami.

She's out of the Missy, & Timbaland camp, and live's in Atlanta. She said she was very suicidal at one point in her life, and her CD will reflect some of the things that's she's went through.

In a way, I'm looking forward to her CD, she came off as a down to earth, I have nothing to hide type of person, and listening to some of her song titles, I think at some point she hung out with D'Angelo.

Her next single will be, "Smoking Cigarettes".

NICE

Back