Bragg Stadium’s set up is the dumbest in college football.

Sorry but it's all our side no matter who buys the tickets. If it was up to me, I would put the visiting band in the upper deck in that SE Corner of the stadium.
+1. I'd add some temporary bleachers to the t&f stadium and have SU's band sit there to play for their football team using a zoom to our video scoreboard. lol

Its an old tradition, back in the day the band wanted to play directly to the fans while also occupying the space behind the visiting team so they could be surrounded on all sides.
@Watts08 and @FAM4lyfe correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the tradition also have something to do with defending the school from the opposing team (enemy) by having the students in front of the school? Seems like I remember my pop telling me that while I was growing up in Tallahassee.

Somewhere in the middle of that pack of blue/gold is an old man in a purple shirt being punked by a lil' 5 y/o girl in blue/gold who asked me "why you leaving mistah? y'all finna' come back" as we were down by 35+ points 4th quarter, 4 minutes to go in the game. Everybody around us BURST out laughing their ass offfffffffffffffffff!!!!! LOLOLOLOL :D :D lol

This is emotional trauma for me. :( I wouldn't do this to you jagtiludead. Why you sink this low mane? :( :(

@Watts08 and @FAM4lyfe correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the tradition also have something to do with defending the school from the opposing team (enemy) by having the students in front of the school? Seems like I remember my pop telling me that while I was growing up in Tallahassee.

Yes...I was told Jake Gaither wanted that

According to this, we fill up the stadium better than FAMU

And Skeegee would be tough comp for any school. I know JSU folks better not say anything after losing to Kentucky State.

And FAMU lost to Tuskegee the last time they played

tenor.gif

Last edited:

And Skeegee would be tough comp for any school. I know JSU folks better not say anything after loosing to Kentucky State.

tenor.gif

If we didn’t have a game moved to a Sunday due to a tropical storm, we would’ve been ahead of you...again

Regardless, enjoy your corner or watch the game online...you’ll be ok lol

And Skeegee would be tough comp for any school. I know JSU folks better not say anything after loosing to Kentucky State.

tenor.gif
Hold up playa… How we end up in this …? we ain’t even said none… this between you and the rattler…

Back