Boxtorow HBCU Top 10 Recruiting Classes 2017

AAMU signed a 3 star QB with FBS offers, FOUR 2 stars and multiple all state players and didn't crack the top ten over SAVANNAH STATE

Never been a fan of box rankings.

From what I have gathered from my insider report/247/rival/ESPN membership notes:

1. JSU
2. NCCU
3. BCU
4. TN State
5. FAMU
6. SCSU
7. GSU
8. Prairie View
9. Howard
10. AAMU
11.sTu
12. Norfolk St
13. SU
14. SSU
15. Bama St

(Subject to change. I am about 80% confident in my list. I have to read more about some of the kids that were signed but didn't have recruiting pages or recruiting stars.)

Man none of that matters worth a darn. LSU has been in the top 3 the last several years and you see what that has gotten them.

Recruiting stars aren't everything, but they do show who thought what about who. Looking at who offered what and what schools recruited who is always great info.

We didn't have many recruits by we got our 15 that we needed. (6 D1 Transfers, 2 3-Star WRs, Several OL, A LB that had 14 sacks and a DE that had 12.)

Bama State 2017 recruiting class is incomplete. Recruiting continues until further notice.

I hate these polls....they take no consideration in to coaching or strength and conditioning. Hell look at some of the SEC teams they have some of the highest ranked athletes and they never make it to the playoffs.

.if you excited about your recruits and it address needs thats all that matters....I dont care if JSU is on it or not I still like to read up on the competition...

Im surprised TXSouthern isn't on this list they had the best class IMO...

Back