Boot Up Problems

and if yours is like mine, you'll have to do two screen shots as you already know right, so we can see the bottom half ;)

Yeeeeahh 90-95% of that stuff can go!
Especially that spyware names WebSavingforEb?

I'm thinkin now.. I don't think you can remove an item from start-up permanently through MSCONFIG because its just a troubleshooting method, bit looking at the pics, the items that are not checked SHOULD be the items you have selected NOT to run at start-up anymore, at least until you make a change to reverse it by selecting NORMAL START-UP.

Are those items coming up unchecked each time you boot-up and run MSCONFIG or did you just select them prior to saving the pics and uploading them?

I haven't rebooted because i am afraid too. I would hope that if I uncheck it in MSconfig that it will stay unchecked.

Yep, I rebooted with startup.ini unchecked and it started fine. All the files were still unchecked. I will do some add remove pgms and see where that gets me.

Well I cant see where I can get rid of that stuff in my start up folder. I did remove some stuff via add remove programs. There are files there that I can remove too. I am at a lost as to what to do to get them off short of something drastic.

Back