BMF on STARZ

Wait so the Pineapple chick is the next door neighbor!!!! This negro beating the puddin up next door!!!! Man that was a revelation.

This lesbian character in the latest season of BMF just doesn't feel authentic. Her actions and attempts at humour is just too corny. Anyone know if such a character existed in the real story with the Meech Brothers? If not then it confirms what is just not going away with Hollywood. Another forced agenda on what is otherwise a thrilling series...

...and again, one's lifestyle is one's business...some of the best characters on screen were supposedly of that lifestyle (Omar Little), but this character just doesn't flow at all in the series to me.

#anothermansopinion

This lesbian character in the latest season of BMF just doesn't feel authentic. Her actions and attempts at humour is just too corny. Anyone know if such a character existed in the real story with the Meech Brothers? If not then it confirms what is just not going away with Hollywood. Another forced agenda on what is otherwise a thrilling series...

...and again, one's lifestyle is one's business...some of the best characters on screen were supposedly of that lifestyle (Omar Little), but this character just doesn't flow at all in the series to me.

#anothermansopinion

She is probably a character that is a combination of people versus just one. There might have been folks who did her actions and had that humor and to save on money just merged them into one person.

They should have done more research and made her similar to the chick from the wire. I don’t have a problem with gay scenes or characters etc….its just that it is no longer taboo to discuss or write about it.

I would just prefer an authentic gay character without her having to be so damn butch to prove a point.

Raw Dawg Charles said “I’m going to give you space.” When a man tells a woman that she really doesn’t know what to do.

Raw Dawg Charles said “I’m going to give you space.” When a man tells a woman that she really doesn’t know what to do.
Now, they've made that an interesting storyline. I guess it is more so because of the acting of those two (funny but real).

Last edited:

#anothermansopinion
I thought I was the only one. The samurai, Wesley Snipes looking and imitating Blade thing isn't working for me. The flame thrower scene had me thinking someone must have written for DC or Marvel comics before.

Back