Blade Trinity

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
Anyone going to see this one? Didn't see/hear too much advertisement/promoting of this one.

bladetrinity2_lg.jpg

SU's Finest '93 said:
Anyone going to see this one? Didn't see/hear too much advertisement/promoting of this one.

That's hint #1.

I think Ill wait untill it comes to Blockbuster.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Well, they've been doing a lot of advertising for it in these parts, and I'll probably see it, just not in the next 2 weeks are so.

Blu, the first 2 were pretty good, though I liked the original a little more than the sequel. They both had pretty good special effects, and the stories weren't bad.

Wesly Snipes has a lot riding on this movie, because his career is on downward spiral, and if this isn't a hit, he may disapear faster than Larenz Tate, and Allen Payne.

NICE

D-NICE said:
Well, they've been doing a lot of advertising for it in these parts, and I'll probably see it, just not in the next 2 weeks are so.

Blu, the first 2 were pretty good, though I liked the original a little more than the sequel. They both had pretty good special effects, and the stories weren't bad.

Wesly Snipes has a lot riding on this movie, because his career is on downward spiral, and if this isn't a hit, he may disapear faster than Larenz Tate, and Allen Payne.

NICE

I agree with D-NICE.

I will go see Trinity over the Christmas holidays if its still around. No time for movies right now.

The first two were pretty good. I will check this one out also. It's been advertise real heavy here in Little Rock/Pine Bluff.

I saw the first 2 and even have the DVD of both of them. I do plan on going to see this one also.

I have the first and second one on DVD...they are the bomb to me...maybe because I read the comic books about them; and honestly they are following the comic books to the tee.

I saw Blade Trinity over the weekend!

And I give it... :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

This movie will do better than projections just by word of mouth alone.

Interesting comments, about the movie. I've heard others say is sucked bigtime. I guess that's why you've gotta go see movies for yourself.

saw it and it was just o.k. i was really diasppointed because i know the trilogy could have been better. blade cursed a lot more 2. on a scale of 10 i give i a 7. for the sake of getting high markings for a black movie i say go. other than that....wait for the video.

Back