Black woman gets beat by Asians in Dallas

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
She was stupid for going behind the counter.
She was stupid for going to the store. How many times we keep going to these Asians stores that sucks money out of the community and you still get disrespected or killed going in there. We can’t seem to get on code and buy from each other because we have been taught to hate ourselves and love every one that hate us. I will drive extra miles for a black owned store before I will ever walk in their shit. I’m at the point if you keep going in there buying their shit and get your ass whooped in the process then that’s on you. Ever since the murder of Latasha Harlins in the early 90’s we should have know better but think giving these people our money and caping for everyone else will make them love us that’s pure insanity.

Dont write a check your arse cant cash!
Season 1 Episode 6 GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Black people have been killed, enslaved, imprisoned, sterilized, emasculated, undereducated, isolated, separated, poisoned, etc, etc, etc. And when we want to talk about it out loud in front of witnesses, we have been told to shut up. Damn right we crazy.

She was stupid for going to the store. How many times we keep going to these Asians stores that sucks money out of the community and you still get disrespected or killed going in there. We can’t seem to get on code and buy from each other because we have been taught to hate ourselves and love every one that hate us. I will drive extra miles for a black owned store before I will ever walk in their shit. I’m at the point if you keep going in there buying their shit and get your ass whooped in the process then that’s on you. Ever since the murder of Latasha Harlins in the early 90’s we should have know better but think giving these people our money and caping for everyone else will make them love us that’s pure insanity.

I do my best to stay out of those Indians and Asians gas station. But, you can't tell some black people shit.

And some of us on this page wonder why I say we need mental help. We have issues that need to be addressed. How the hell do you go from being the architects of the first civilizations to this and crazy is not be involved?

When you been pimped into thinking a white man with blond hair and blue eyes is your savior. Yeah, we need some serious mental help.

It has gotten a lot worse. I hate to state the obvious but as long as Asians have a monopoly on those wigs and weaves, they'll always get Black dollars.

She stopped fighting because of the gun and they still beat her ass like she was a man. Birches had the gun and could have held her until the police got there or made her leave the store. I don't even believe they called the police.

My take on this video is that she was stupid for going behind the counter. If she hadn't done that, then of course this wouldn't be a story.
As for the Asian man, there is no way in hell, I would poke, jab, or beat a person with a gun the way he did.
The only good thing is that he didn't have his finger on the trigger, but his finger could've easily "slipped" and shot the woman and if that had happened, I see them being charged, since there were two people beating on her.
She was stupid for going behind the counter, and the Asian man with the gun was stupid.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I have the solution....

Do Not Shop In Those Establishments!!!

I don't even eat oriental foods from restaurants because the do not hire Black folk.
There is a Vietnamese place in Huntsville that hires both Black and Latin People and I think I've seen a white kid working in there before.

There is a Vietnamese place in Huntsville that hires both Black and Latin People and I think I've seen a white kid working in there before.
That place I would patronize. But if I walk into a place like a restaurant and no Black folk are in sight I leave. I understand small mom and pop places but not the bigger chain types or larger restaurants period. Those hair and t-shirt places do not get my business!

Back