Black Dot

short_1

Grown & Sexy
If there is anyone who can hlp me with this I would appreciate it. I have noticed that everytime I post a black dot pops up on the envelope of that particular post ( u will see it on this post) anyway I just want to know what does it mean or how can it be removed? Do I need to re-register or something.....let me know what the deal is. This has been happening since I registered with this name. help a sista out.

Originally posted by short_1
If there is anyone who can hlp me with this I would appreciate it. I have noticed that everytime I post a black dot pops up on the envelope of that particular post ( u will see it on this post) anyway I just want to know what does it mean or how can it be removed? Do I need to re-register or something.....let me know what the deal is. This has been happening since I registered with this name. help a sista out.

I don't see no black dots and I'm not sure of where the envelope you talking about....????:confused:

The black dots are indicators of threads where you have previously posted. There is nothing you can do to change this...and you shouldn't want to. It is a feature to help you.

Back