Black College Reunion

D E B A U C H E R Y @ THE B E A C H

the only thing I can tell you about BCR is check your upbringing at the door

*did I ever tell y'all about the time that JSX and I were talking to major leaguer Pedro Martinez while he had a ryde-or-dye chick on a superbike behind him???

:D

Re: D E B A U C H E R Y @ THE B E A C H

Originally posted by hassan
the only thing I can tell you about BCR is check your upbringing at the door

*did I ever tell y'all about the time that JSX and I were talking to major leaguer Pedro Martinez while he had a ryde-or-dye chick on a superbike behind him???

:D
So are you going? I've never been before but I would like to see what it is all about?

babygirl, I graduated from Bethune-Cookman College and I was there for the very beginnings of BCR.

All I can say is this: if you dont mind feeling like you have a big magnet on your butt and every man's hand within 30 feet of you is made of steel, then you'll like it.

The usual thing that most self-respecting women are taught about ignoring leers and cat-calls from men does NOT work. If anything, it only makes you a more "sought-after target".

There is more to tell but I will tell you like I told some of my students at the University of Miami: FIND SOME ELSE TO DO.

But that's me....

Oh no, the guy I am seeing is apart of that event, so I am only going to help out with his part of the event that's all. I am a graduate of Texas Southern University and I dare not to exploit myself by engaging in activities that would make me lose the upbringing that my parents taught me

um, not to get into your business, but ?how well do you know this dude?

not to seem judgemental but I, personally, would be more than curious about a boy that is "involved" with the kind of event that BCR is in reality (I know what promoters SAY about it but it is oft times, quite different from what it be)

Originally posted by hassan
um, not to get into your business, but ?how well do you know this dude?

not to seem judgemental but I, personally, would be more than curious about a boy that is "involved" with the kind of event that BCR is in reality (I know what promoters SAY about it but it is oft times, quite different from what it be)

I guess you would be judgemental if you didn't know what my friends' job description was...right? I never said that he was the host of BCR, I said that has involvement in it. I don't have a problem with what he does at all, and I'm sure if you knew what he did, you wouldn't be so judgemental. And by the way, I know him well enough.

Originally posted by janiece
I am a graduate of Texas Southern University and I dare not to exploit myself by engaging in activities that would make me lose the upbringing that my parents taught me
If you dont want your arse, breastises, and all other parts grabbed and tugged on, you'll stay up outta Daytona during BCR.

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
If you dont want your arse, breastises, and all other parts grabbed and tugged on, you'll stay up outta Daytona during BCR.

I will NOT be out on the scene, I will be in my room.

janiece you ig'nant :D

your room could very well be in the middle of The Scene

heck, there is no one scene - there are multiple and very fluid scenes

besides, you have to leave your room eventually (room service is a itch)

you're not going to go all the way to Florida just to stay up in your room the whole time

*now you know if J State Tiger is advising a Pudd not to go someplace, you KNOW its bad

but it's on you tho

Well i dun tried to told her! If you just gonna stay in the room, whats the pint in going? She must dont want to be saved.

Project pat send help!

BCR Blues...

I went for the first and last time at the age of 16. Now around here, young girls look forward to that, but that tugging, grabbing, pinching, slapping, rooing, hissing... i can't see it!! <b>AND I HAD ON CLOTHES</b>

<i>Either I was far more mature for my age that I appeared or BCR just wasnt for me. </i>

And if your room is in the right spot, it will definitely be a target. If you know your plans are to stay in your room, why are you so concerned about what's going to be the haps?

Anyway; I don't plan on going back.

Project pat send help!
*singing* Don't save her... SHE DON'T WANNA BE SAVED!!!

:eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek:
"We gon' make it, we gon' make it. We.. gon'.. make it!!!

If I go...

I'll make sure to bring back plenty of pictures. ;)

But not the 250 lb. girls with thongs on. :eek:

Back