Black College Football HOF Classic-A&M Vs Morehouse

Why is the HBCU hall of fame in the north when the majority of our schools are in the south?

I’m guessing they want visitors to the NFL hall of fame to come see them while in canton but I seriously doubt any of those folks are interested in HBCUs.

It should be in Atlanta, Alabama or in Louisiana

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Why is the HBCU hall of fame in the north when the majority of our schools are in the south?

I’m guessing they want visitors to the NFL hall of fame to come see them while in canton but I seriously doubt any of those folks are interested in HBCUs.

It should be in Atlanta, Alabama or in Louisiana

The Black College Football Hall of Fame had a temporary home in Atlanta, but is has moved to Canton where the Pro Football Hall of fame is located. The move was part of a $500 Million upgrade. The Undefeated.com did a story on the situation a few years ago.

People may not agree, but sometimes, I feel like we do more harm then good, for our product. I hope the game.looks good on TV. But sometimes we need to advertise better match ups for tv.

NFL Hall of Famers returning for Black College Football Hall of Fame Classic
Posted Aug 23, 2019
By Marc Bona, cleveland.com

CANTON, Ohio - Several NFL Hall of Famers are scheduled to return to Canton over Labor Day weekend for events surrounding the Black College Football Hall of Fame Classic.
The BCFHOF Classic pits Alabama A&M University against Morehouse College at 3:30 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 1, at Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium.
As part of the festivities surrounding the inaugural game, the Pro Football Hall of Fame is bringing back former players for various events. Details are in the works for an upcoming meet and greet, and the players will participate in the coin toss.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back