Bird Box | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix

Tiger1

What are some thoughts on this movie?

I watched it last night and was like...

giphy.gif

I only watched it because of everyone else talking about it.

Definitely not a movie I would have picked.

It was watchable. Had some inspirational messages--> walk by faith and not by sight...listen to only real voices and tune out fake voices in your life...

LOL at the Brother's faded waves being in tact after 5 years...

I was not clear on the cause of all of the madness and/or how it started...

..interesting take on the insane/mentally ill people in how they were used as tokens to lure others...

Tariq Nasheed has an interesting take on all of this...but again, I only watched it to say I watched it...normally I don't like horror or scary movies

I give it 3 out of 5 stars...

It was watchable. Had some inspirational messages--> walk by faith and not by sight...listen to only real voices and tune out fake voices in your life...

..interesting take on the insane/mentally ill people in how they were used as tokens to lure others...

Tariq Nasheed has an interesting take on all of this...but again, I only watched it to say I watched it...normally I don't like horror or scary movies

I fell out when Tariq touched on ole boy keeping a tight fade/cut & lineup the whole 5 years....

This shit really did NOT match the online hype. People were doing way too much. It was just "ok".

This actually reminded me of something I'd see on an episode of Supernatural. A demon emerges and gets power from feeding off the fears and subsequent deaths of its victims. As more and more people succumb to its power, its influence begins to spread throughout the entire planet.

One thing I have to ask is how did the blind people at that safe haven survive all of those years needing supplies and food. Who went out to get the stuff they needed?

Also, is it possible to defeat the monster or avoid killing oneself when seeing it?

This may help clear a few things up. I always watch him if I'm confused about a movie.

Back