Where's Cam Newton playing next?

Interesting! I also noticed a change. Let’s hope it was the injuries and he is now fully recovered.
Yeah, I like the brother but it didn't look good. Now, him in New England could be something interesting if he is willing to buy into the Belichick system.

Best News of Patriots Offseason is Jameis Winston Won't Replace Tom Brady and That's Sad

There are plenty of directions the 2020 New England Patriots could go at quarterback, depending on their belief in internal option Jarrett Stidham.

Jameis Winston wearing a red shirt: Ex-Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB Jameis Winston
© Mike Ehrmann/Getty Images Ex-Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB Jameis Winston
Luckily for Pats Nation, none of the options on the table threw 30 picks at the NFL level last season.

Reports dropped on Friday indicating that the Patriots wouldn't attempt a QB swap with the Buccaneers and pursue Jameis Winston in free agency, and while this is objectively good news for the fan base, it's also distinctly sad that this is their offseason highlight thus far.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
At this point I'd rather see the Pats start from scratch with the draft. I can see them picking up a guy like Jacob Eason or Jake Fromm with the 23rd pick. Both are solid pocket passers that could be the next Tom Brady in New England.

Back