BIg ups to JSU Sonic Boom

Great Job JSU and the J-settes!!!!!!!

The band looked and sounded good on the intro to the Image awards. The J-settes as always looked great in those Tiger outfits.

Big ups to the drum section on "Da Butt" and HUGE UPS TO THE J-SETTES...............:rolly: :rolly: :rolly: :rolly: :rolly: :rolly: :rolly: You all looked real sexy dancing along side the guy who sings "Da Butt" especially the part where you all turned around and let all of america see what they be feeding you all in Mississippi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT job should help recruitment nationwide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big ups to the "Boom." I was so proud of all of you. The J-Settes, my goodness. "More than a Million Eyes" saw them on TV shacking that a$$. Ladies you looked wonderful.

I'd like to express what a great job The Sonic Boom of the South did on the NAACP Image Awards. The music, the marching, and the energy was there. I just can't get enough of those prancing J-Settes:eek2: :eek2:

Good job JSU!

Even though we are rivals, I give credit to where credit is due. From a Crat to a member of the Sonic Boom, excellent job! You all sounded and looked great! You all displayed a high level of energy.

As for the J-Settes:love: :love: :love:

The Boom did Rep. for HBCU's! Sounded good, looked good etc.!

The J-Settes................DID THE DAMN THANG!!!

Luv Da Boom!

Come on JSU was nice on TV but ay tell the truth on how you got to go. Tell the side that you know everyone wants to hear. You know the part that GSU was originally suppose to go but we didn't go. We didn't send in an audtion tape the just respected us enough that they invited us. So Jackson be real tell the truth

Originally posted by MACHIAVELLI

IT WAS MENTIONED IN MY EARLIER POST THAT GSU RECIEVED A CALL FROM THE IMAGE AWARDS PEOPLE. GRAMBLING DIDN'T GO, JACKSON DID. THE JACKSON PEOPLE MAY NOT KNOW THAT GRAMBLING WAS INVITED. JSU OBVIOUSLY AGREE TO THE TERMS THAT THE IMAGE AWARD PEOPLE WERE OFFERING. FROM WHAT I HEAR JSU DID A GOOD JOB AS I THINK GRAMBLING WOULD HAVE DONE IF THEY WOULD HAVE GONE. THERE WAS A SPECIFIC REASON WHY GRAMBLING DIDN'T GO TO CALIFORNIA. AGAIN CONGRATS TO JSU. I WISH SOMEONE WOULD SEND ME A COPY OF THE PERFORMANCE.

Back