Big Dummy of the week - Woman attacked by a jaguar while taking a photo apologizes to the Arizona zoo

Olde Hornet

(CNN)A woman who was attacked by a jaguar at an Arizona zoo has apologized for the incident, according to a zoo spokeswoman.
The woman returned to the Wildlife World Zoo in Litchfield Park following the attack and said she "feels horrible about the bad publicity the zoo is getting regarding the incident," spokeswoman Kristy Morcum said according to CNN affiliates KTVK and KPHO.Morcum said the woman apologized and admitted fault.
The zoo, citing witness accounts, has said the woman crossed over a barrier to get a photo and was attacked by a female jaguar.

The attack happened Saturday evening, said Shawn Gilleland of the Rural Metro Fire Department. The woman was injured and required medical attention, according to the fire department.

(CNN)A woman who was attacked by a jaguar at an Arizona zoo has apologized for the incident, according to a zoo spokeswoman.
The woman returned to the Wildlife World Zoo in Litchfield Park following the attack and said she "feels horrible about the bad publicity the zoo is getting regarding the incident," spokeswoman Kristy Morcum said according to CNN affiliates KTVK and KPHO.Morcum said the woman apologized and admitted fault.
The zoo, citing witness accounts, has said the woman crossed over a barrier to get a photo and was attacked by a female jaguar.

The attack happened Saturday evening, said Shawn Gilleland of the Rural Metro Fire Department. The woman was injured and required medical attention, according to the fire department.
You had to read my mind because i was just going to post this. TBH it's always white people. I don't understand what they don't get about these being wild animals and that they have to respect them.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Some people wanted the Jaguar put down, she should put down.

If you ever go to Yellowstone or other parks with wild animals, you will see the stupidity of people, there are warning signs everywhere, about getting close to wild animals, but they want selfies. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I don't know what else she expected when she climbed into the barrier. People make me sick with the whole ''kill the animal'' reutine.

Poor Harambe. :( All because of a dumb mother, like this dumb woman and many others who are highly irresponsible.

240px-Harambe_with_boy.jpg

Poor Harambe. :( All because of a dumb mother, like this dumb woman and many others who are highly irresponsible.

240px-Harambe_with_boy.jpg

When I said "it pisses me off to no end when animals have to be put down due to the stupidity of humans", this is the incident that I had in mind. Every time I think of this incident I get mad. Why in the hell was that woman not watching her child?????

When I said "it pisses me off to no end when animals have to be put down due to the stupidity of humans", this is the incident that I had in mind. Every time I think of this incident I get mad. Why in the hell was that woman not watching her child?????

Because she's dumb as horse shit. Poor animal had to die due to her ignorant negligence.

Back