Big Brother 5

GRAM4LIFE said:
Why must Marvin be the only one willing to stand up to anybody?
Drew won HOH. I wonder what he is thinking???

Marvin's smart as a whip...i didn't think his plan to split up Drew and ol' girl would work that easily and that fast. Then the confrontation w/Adria after she got evicted was classic. "Ya'll just two votes!" :lol:

GRAM4LIFE said:
The twins are now gone... I know Will is both happy and sad. He has to be happy that they are both out but sad that he has to sit in that house with both of them by himself until someone else gets voted out.

Why must Marvin be the only one willing to stand up to anybody?

Drew won HOH. I wonder what he is thinking???
Getting Marvin and Cowboy out.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Who would Drew be left with if either Marvin or Cowboy were gone? Meaning... Who would be on his side besides his girlfriend?

I wouldn't want Cowboy with me at the end. No one really dislikes him. He would get the sympathy votes also.

Now that Marvin is gone... I really don't want to watch but I will catch it when I can.

Cowboy is a woman like... Get him gone while you still can.

Marvin got kicked off, so there is no reason for me to watch this sh@t.

Thank you.

Well at least you won't hear the overuse of the word "integrity". Hell, he probably lasted longer than he thought he would.

why in the hell Drew would pick Cowboy to go head-to-head? Stooooooooooopid! He was in if he kept Diane

see, they need for black folks on here, they knew to get rid of Cowboy....his ass would've been gone weeks ago

Damn, Marvin asked my man is he a Lying Racist or just a Racist Liar.
:slap:

That boy is a fool. :emlaugh:

That A-I-R head... And, I was, like, why would she, like, do that to me. Like, I was totally honest with her, like totally.

GRAM4LIFE said:
That A-I-R head... And, I was, like, why would she, like, do that to me. Like, I was totally honest with her, like totally.

lol...Holly is annoying to the fullest..I get irritated listening to her

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back