Big Brother 5

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
All I can say is.......:lmao: @ Marvin!!

"Oh, so Jesus told you to vote for the Black guy!" :lmao:

Got to keep Marvin around... He keeps me rolling. But, Jesus did say to put the black man up so I guess he's got to go.

I saw this for the first time last night.

Marvin is raw ....... :lmao:

"Hear me talkin' HILLBILLY GIRL." :bawling:

I don't blame Marvin and the other guy up to be ousted............ I would not beg to stay either. :smash:

Marvin survives again... The twins better watch out. They were real quiet after they saw who won HOH.

GRAM4LIFE said:
Marvin survives again... The twins better watch out. They were real quiet after they saw who won HOH.

Yep, both of them just might be on the block. They have dug their grave...no pun on Marvin. :hat:

Marvin is the man!! I was CTFU when he was doing the acting scene were he and cowboy were fighting over Karen. :lol:

He's a fool... Them twins are the most begging people I have ever seen on that show.

Please use the veto...
Please promise me you will use the veto...
I would use it on you...
Do you promise...
Pinky swear...
Blood pact...
Something...
Anything...
Please...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Spoiler Alert!!! Stop reading now if you don't wanna know. :mrt:

Wanna know who won America's Choice?? Highlight to see the answer.
It was Marvin!! Marvin's episode starring on the Young And Restless airs August 30th :lol:

Okay...so you all should know by now that Mavin won AC. :lol: He is also the HOH. He needed to win this week. I bet the lil chickens are running scared in the hose now. :lol: There is probably gonna be a lotta azz kissing going on since Marvin is not in an alliance. I love it! :lol:

So America likes Marvin... Interesting

If it wasn't for his sound bites I probably would have stopped watching.

One twin down... One to go... Marvin, who you putting up?

Anybody notice that no one was happy when Marvin won. The looks on those poor people faces. Any of them could go up... And they know it.

If I was Marvin I would keep the twin in the house for conflict purposes with the other people in house. Cowboy just doesn't matter. He really has no one on his side. Drew is flipping. Diane can't be trusted. I would put her up and probably the crazy wife whatever her name is. Nacomas, is that spelled right, is in her own little world.

Karen is the strange one. I got a feeling that Marvin is going to put up Diane and Karen. Adria is gonna be all over him. If Marvin plays his cards right, he can make deals with these folks and stay off the block next week.

Nakomis is playing the hell outta this game IMHO. Both times she was HOH, her plan worked. She better get with Marvin this week, or she may be up.

I like the fact that Marvin didn't get into any alliances. He owes nobody squat...that is why they are gonna have to really kiss his azz this week.

Marvin does have some good one liners. He is just an old country boy. :lol:

amethyst08 said:
Karen is the strange one. I got a feeling that Marvin is going to put up Diane and Karen. Adria is gonna be all over him. If Marvin plays his cards right, he can make deals with these folks and stay off the block next week.

Nakomis is playing the hell outta this game IMHO. Both times she was HOH, her plan worked. She better get with Marvin this week, or she may be up.

I like the fact that Marvin didn't get into any alliances. He owes nobody squat...that is why they are gonna have to really kiss his azz this week.

Marvin does have some good one liners. He is just an old country boy. :lol:
Yeah Karen, that's her name... I would put her and Diane up. But, I would be aiming for Diane. With her gone, Drew would have to scramble. Marvin is sitting pretty this week. He needs to break up the major alliance in the house. I'm with you, he can get a lot of promises this week. I don't think he will do that though. It will be interesting to see what he does. Some folks are going to be mad though. Real mad...

Nakomis' game plans work out all the time. She's a gamer. When I said in another world I meant in the head. Something aint right about that girl.

I am glad for Marvin even though he was a little too "happy" on the Y&R set. It will be great to see Will and Natalie in the jury house together.

limefree said:
I am glad for Marvin even though he was a little too "happy" on the Y&R set. It will be great to see Will and Natalie in the jury house together.

You woulda been "happy" too after being in a house for 45 days with the same folks and no outside contact. :lol:

I'm glad there won't be any more twins in the house to hear all the begging they do. Marvin put up people who would not cause any waves in the house if they were gone. Let's see if the promise made to him of not getting put up will stay true.

The twins are now gone... I know Will is both happy and sad. He has to be happy that they are both out but sad that he has to sit in that house with both of them by himself until someone else gets voted out.

Why must Marvin be the only one willing to stand up to anybody?

Drew won HOH. I wonder what he is thinking???

Back