Big Brother 5

SU's Finest '93 said:
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother5/

Anyone watching this one? I love this show, too. :tup: Who do you think they'll vote off tomorrow?

Who got voted off already? I missed a show or two. :mad:

Big Brother is great this season. This is the best season yet.

Scott should be voted off, but you never know. They consider Marvin a threat. According to certain websites, Scott is definitely out.

Tonight will be the sh!t though. Adria's twin comes in the house tonight.

Go to www.bigbrotherupdates.com

The 4 Jackasses...I mean the 4 Horseasses...Uh...the 4 Horsemen have been working my last nerve. :kaioken: Espcially that damn Jase. He thinks he is God's gift to the word.

I hope that Scott gets the boot tonight, but I got a feeling that Marvin is a goner.

I got a feeling once Natalie comes into the house all hell is gonna break lose. Adria had the trust of the HG, but they are probably going to think she has lied to them the whole time.

I like Marvin. :lol: He is crass...but he keeps the house funny.

I visit this site where some of the posters get the live feed and they post the conversations. What they show on TV is nothing. The live feeds are wild. :lol:
http://forum.bb5bbq.com/index.php?act=idx

those 4 horsemen get on my nerves also.....I don't know why Diane wants to vote Marvin when she needs to put up Mr. Kiss Azz Cowboy..I've never seen so much butt kissing in mylife...geez

I think that the producers manipulate the show too. Who knows what they say to the house guest when they are in the diary room. :look:

I am watching it and can't wait for Adria and Natalie to get up in there. Jase needs a beat down and Scott is gone.

Surprised to see Marvin survive...now is the time for him to step it up.

BTW, Julie Chen..... :tup: :nod2: :ebrow: !!!

GRAM4LIFE said:
Did anyone see the look on Jase's face when the twin walked in there?

The show was wild. I laughed my azz off when Scott was voted off. :lol: The 4 jackasses are now 3. :lol: I love it. Jase thought thy had a lock on the game, but uhhh, sike! :headphone

adria had me worried for a minute though. I thought the jackasses had gotten to her, but I see she stepped up to the plate and voted Scott out.

I've been reading some live feed transcripts from last night and Jase and Marvin are whining like lil punks about the twin twist. They need to get over it. :slap: The front door is there and they can walk their sad azzes up outta there at any time.

Did y'all see how Jase took his shirt off and was pumping iron right before the commercial. :tdown: He knew the cameras were on him waiting for a reaction. He is a wuss. :infect:

FAB5 said:
Surprised to see Marvin survive...now is the time for him to step it up.

BTW, Julie Chen..... :tup: :nod2: :ebrow: !!!

I ain't gonna lie...Julie is a pretty broad. :lol:

Glad to hear that Scott got the boot...couldn't stand his ass, can't stand Jase' ass either. So, the brother's still hangin' in there, huh? :lol:

Marvin is still in the house, however from what I've read on the live feed transcripts...he is ret to go since the twist has been revealed.

It is my understanding that when it is down to the last 8 house guest, they are put in a sequester house until the finale. Up until then the evicted house guest go on back to their lives.

Did you all know they get paid while they are in the house? I am not sure how much, but it is something to suppliment their income while they are away from their jobs (for those that have jobs).

Marvin better befriend somebody besides Jase or he will getting out of there just as fast. Jase might as well pack. He's next and he knows it.

He was hot after Scott got the boot. He ran and started pumping iron whispering betrayal. He needs to get over the dumb blonde. She is gone. He is going to be blaming every bad thing that happens on her getting voted out until he gets the boot.

I haven't seen so many unmasculine men in my life. More crying and beeytching over every little thing then I could ever imagine. Cowboy, the go get it man, has cried more than once. Jase, I have lost my dang mind, beeytches every time he thinks of the dumb blonde. Drew, the so called good one, cried a couple of times when trying to make hard decisions.

GRAM4LIFE said:
Jase, I have lost my dang mind, beeytches every time he thinks of the dumb blonde.

She must have turned him out. He was sucking her toes in the tub on TV on the episode when she was evicted.

SU's Finest '93 said:
Glad to hear that Scott got the boot...couldn't stand his ass, can't stand Jase' ass either. So, the brother's still hangin' in there, huh? :lol:

Gotta admit though, the dude was FINE! :smug2:

I didn't know you could get that country in South Carolina...the Oklahoma guy leads the way and he's next

If that veto plan goes down, I would love to see Jase's reaction....Marvin is on the damn block every week.

BandFan said:
I loved the one with the Chilltown crew.

That's the one that had Will(winner) on it. And the amazing thing was he TOLD them that he was gonna lie to them and he still won! :lol:

Man, everyone in that house tried their best to break up the CHILLTOWN crew. The almost succeded...........ALMOST. I wanted the sister to win. She was a tough compitor and she didnt fall for the Bullshat like everyone else.

That was the best Big Brother season to me.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Jase is outta there. :lol: Did y'all see how he dissed drew at the end of the show. According to the live feeds, Jase went the fugg off on drew and Daine. :lol:

amethyst08 said:
BWAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Jase is outta there. :lol: Did y'all see how he dissed drew at the end of the show. According to the live feeds, Jase went the fugg off on drew and Daine. :lol:
I missed the end. Where would I go to check out the live feeds or transcripts or something? Thanks...

I died last night...dude would not shake his hand...I thought he was not going to use the veto but he did. Jase went crazy when he did...

Back