BgJag's Annual Bayou Classic Bash

BgJag

Jaguar Nation
SATURDAY NOV 30, Immediately "after the game".

Leaving the dome, depending where you are parked take one of the following street to the CCC (CRESCENT CITY CONNECTION)/ MISSISSIPPI RIVER BRIDGE (WESTBANK) ; Barronne Street, S. Claiborne Ave, St Charles Ave.

Once you are on the bridge stay in your right lane. Take the first exit which will split into Gen Degaulle East/west. Take Gen Degaulle East. You will come down onto Gen Degaulle, the first light will be Shirley Drive. Proceed through the next four lights (Kabel/Lennox), after Kabel go to the third street (Somerset) and make a left. My house is the 10th house on the left. A SU flag will be flying from the flag post with a tiger hanging from a rope.

3621 Somerset Drive
N.O.LA 504 394-9334

Sign-in if you're coming.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
BG, I'll be there, just make sure the ring is set up for the arse I have to kick. Give Mrs. BG my apologies in advance.

NICE

I'm coming BG....and tell your wife and daughters that I am sorry that I am going to have to tear up your backyard. But D-Nice has crossed me for the last time.

You may want to have a priest availble to read him his rights!

Off the subject -- this is to Bg

As I recall about 51 weeks ago (in the Parish of Orleans on the mighty Westbank -- the best bank), we (BgJag and GSUperTiger) shook hands in your garage, and made a bet that Gram will return to B-Ham in '02.

Now, I will forget the little wager, and long as you admit things are back to normal as your traditionless history/destiny is upon SU again. :(

Re: Off the subject -- this is to Bg

Originally posted by GSUperTiger

Now, I will forget the little wager, and long as you admit things are back to normal as your traditionless history/destiny is upon SU again. :(

I'll admit that "things are back to normal[/i] at your traditionless history/....destiny is upon SU again. "

Remember 2000. :cool:

Back