BGJag and DNICE

MsJag4Jag

I know this will be an exceptional event because NOLA homeboys are putting it together! Thanks for posting the info ahead of time. Good luck in planning and coordinating!

If it is even remotely close to the time we all had for Bayou Classic weekend, this event will be rated #1 in my book!

Good going guys!

uuuuuhhhhhh ...

Could y'all change the date, lower the price, and give me a more detailed breakdown of where my moneys are going?

I'M PLAYING!! :p

However, I was wondering if the price is per person, or if couples pay different ... you know, $75 per person, $125 per couple. I need to know this because this trip is my Mother's Day present, and EconoMan :rolleyes: will be asking!

You just opened a flood gate of questions... See if I bring a car load of women can I get in free? or I can get the old folks home from Liberty to swang through, you know they don't eat much ... what up? hook a brother up...

But it is a valid question .. I am sure there are couples or people who might try to make the reunion a mini-vacation for themselves and their honey...

Nita, there is no GROUP discount for this event......:rolleyes:

Now if they do give group discounts, time to find a SP puddin to lower our registration fees :D :D :cool:

Back