BgJag 9th annual SU victory party

BgJag

Jaguar Nation
3621 Somerset Drive (WESTBANK)
N.O.LA 504 394-9334

Leaving the dome, depending where you are parked take one of the following street to the CCC (CRESCENT CITY CONNECTION)/ MISSISSIPPI RIVER BRIDGE (WESTBANK) ; Barronne Street, S. Claiborne Ave, St Charles Ave.

Once you are on the bridge stay in your right lane. Take the first exit which will split to Gen Degaulle East/west. Take Gen Degaulle East. You will come down onto Gen Degaulle, the first light will be Shirley Drive. Proceed through the next four lights (Kabel/Lennox), after Kabel go to the third street (Somerset) and make a left. My house is on the left about mid block. A SU flag will be flying from the flag post.

Also, you can call Derrick James (D-NICE) in the Sheraton, before 10:00 AM Saturday morning.

and for those of you who don't know, BgJag can really throw down.

Bg,

I'll try my best to swing by. Also, thanks for the hospitality at the PV game! Enjoyed myself immensely!!!

Answer

Originally posted by GramTigress
After Gram wins on Saturday, are Gramblinites still invited?

Grumbling peeps are always welcome in my home. Like last year y'all were invited and not one showed. Just hope y'all don't cause a major traffic jam leaving the city on Sat night. Btw, may sure to charge your cell phone. Could reach certain folks last year.

Re: Answer

Originally posted by BgJag
Grumbling peeps are always welcome in my home. Like last year y'all were invited and not one showed. Just hope y'all don't cause a major traffic jam leaving the city on Sat night. Btw, may sure to charge your cell phone. Could reach certain folks last year.

Let me pose this question: Are you going to cancel the party after SUcks loses Saturday?

Back