BFI just picked up my bracket, but my consolation is

GSUperTiger

The "Icon" of BCF
I hate Duke! I should show ACC love, but I never liked Duke. Jason Williams is still the most dominant player since Chris Jackson. No one still can hold a candle next to C.J. though.

Cheer up, it will be alright. I had Duke also, and they choked. and then jason did his Shaq imintation on the free throw line. I don't like Duke anyway.

Yep!! I hate Duke bball so much I never pick them to win because I just can't do it. Needless to say I have had some screwed up brackets in the past. I agree Jason Williams is a great player and probably will have a better career in the NBA than other Duke players. He reminds me of a young Tim Hardaway without the wicked crossover. He already has an NBA body. I still think Isiah Thomas was the most dominant guard I saw play in college. I would say Magic but he played everywhere on the court. Chris Jackson was great too. Just not on Zeke's level. I tell you what Danny Ewing and Chris Duhon will be the best backcourt in the Nation next year. How bout the Moye kid from Indiana. I think they said he was from Tallulah, La. The brother coaches are 2-0 today. Go Kent State.

JR:

I saw Pete Marivich (however he spelled it) play at the old cow palace at LSU. He carried LSU. He was the most dominate college guard I ever saw.

Regards.

Originally posted by JR
How bout the Moye kid from Indiana. I think they said he was from Tallulah, La. The brother coaches are 2-0 today. Go Kent State.

The kid from Tallulah is #12. His name is Donald Perry. I saw him a couple of years ago in the Top 28 while he was playing for McCall High. This boy has GAME. He dominated during their state championship run that year. If i recall it correctly, his dad is a dentist in Tallulah or something like that and he is a very bright kid. Remember his name for the long haul. This kid can play.

Also, the white boy #32 is from Anacoco, Louisiana.

Thanks Gram Fan,
I know I heard that one of the Indiana players was from Tallulah, I was just not sure. I had my back to the TV so I missed the name. I just figured it was Moye because I know that is a La name. LOL. Mike Davis is going to have a better squad next year. He will get some more recruits and he will win some games. I like Jared Jeffries. He needs to bulk up and he will be even better. Thanks again for setting me straight. I'll be looking for thos LA boys.

I wasn't feeling well and fell asleep during the first games. I saw that Indiana had come back and nearly threw up. Oh well. There goes the tourney.

And then to have Kent State beat Pitt. I just knew I had would gain on the field with that game.

Maybe Kent State can win it all.

Originally posted by JR
How bout the Moye kid from Indiana. I think they said he was from Tallulah, La.
Naw JR,
AJ Moye is from Atlanta. (he was GA's Mr. Basketball his senior year when he led his high school team to an undefeated season. When he signed with Bobby Knight and Indiana, more than a few folks were kind of puzzled). Jeff Newton (Indiana's center is also from Atlanta). Once they finish off Kent State, they'll get to come home to play in the final four.

Moye played a helluva game last night. :tup:

GSupe,
BFI picked up my bracket before they picked up yours. I had 3 teams playing last night. I had 3 teams to lose last night. Including 2 I had picked for the final four (Duke, Arizona
Including the team I had picked to win it all (Duke)
:redhot: :mad:

Thanks MH,
I was not paying close enough attention on who they said was from where. I try to tune the announcers out some times. What HS did Moye go to? Was it one of those Marietta schools. That kid should start in my opinion. Especially since the white boy Coverdale is gimping along. I bet Mike Davis had alot to do with some of those kids coming to Indiana in spite of Bobby Knight's reputation. Davis is a Bama boy, so he probably can recruit well down South. . He will for sure now. Probably why Knight hired him. Knight must have saw something in Davis to bring him in considering he did not play for him. Indiana better get ready to renegotiate that low ball contract he got. Unless Kent State pulls off another win. Indiana will be Final Four bound for the first time since 92.

Originally posted by JR
What HS did Moye go to?
He went to Westlake, down in south Fulton County. That school won another state championship a couple of weeks ago.

btw, I'm listening to espn radio now. Bobby Knight will be on in the next hour. Can't wait to hear his comments. He'll probably lie and say he's happy for Davis and Indiana. :lol:

I don't know MH, Bobby can be pretty stubborn. I mean he did hire Davis so he had to like him. Bobby's just ticked off that his players and coaches didn't leave after he got fired. So he might not even comment on it or he'll say he's happy for Mike and the kids, but not the University. Who knows what he will say.

dammitt!!!!!!
:mad: :mad:

stupid coworkers kept coming in here and I missed the part I wanted to hear (about Knight not speaking to Davis ever since Davis was named Indiana coach)

I did hear Knight lie about he didn't choke Nick Reid!

In the next hour, Mike Davis will be interviewed.

Maybe, I'll get to hear that interview.
:rolleyes:

mh, the Dan Patrick show comes on two hours after it is aired live. So I will hear the Mike Davis interview two hours from now. BTW what station in Atlanta carries ESPN Radio, 680? What is the URL?

I can't win for losing!!!!!
:rolleyes:

The station switches back to the local studio at 3:00, so I won't get to hear that Mike Davis interview.

EB,
You're right, 680 The Fan carries Dan Patrick. Can't find a url for them though.

Back